Thai Food Suggestions

Zavz
on 2/3/14 11:35 pm - Canada

Hi, I am 8 weeks out and will be ordering Thai food tomorrow night for a friends birthday. Any suggestions on something that would be good to order?

Pez
on 2/4/14 12:24 am - Oshawa, Canada

I eat the satay chicken and very sparingly use the peanut sauce.

Patm
on 2/4/14 2:05 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Whatever you have will probably have a lot of sodium and starch. I recently had garlic pork. It wasn't too bad since it had little sauce.

Moselle
on 2/5/14 8:46 am - Athens, Canada

I love Thai and enjoy it about once a week.  I usually order the red curry chicken and ask them to add vegetables. I eat a little rice. Pre-op I would eat the whole thing. Post-op the $10 plate provides me with 3 meals and I usually throw out most of the rice. 

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." -Robert Collier
Join Kingston Ontario WLS Support Group - Online @ OH 

HW: 267         SW: 248       GW:155       LW: 132      CW: 143-148      

Mary A.
on 2/6/14 1:00 am, edited 2/6/14 1:00 am
On February 5, 2014 at 4:46 PM Pacific Time, Moselle wrote:

I love Thai and enjoy it about once a week.  I usually order the red curry chicken and ask them to add vegetables. I eat a little rice. Pre-op I would eat the whole thing. Post-op the $10 plate provides me with 3 meals and I usually throw out most of the rice. 

I agree there are so many wonderful choices and the chicken, shrimp or beef in almost any dish gives you wonderful protein.  I usually end up with soup, of which I eat all the beef a couple of chopstick of noodles  OR this is my other choice

Pad Het Gai
Chinese mushrooms stir fried with chicken, onion, broccoli and green and red bell pepper.  Very mild flavor
  $

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active