What are you doing/eating today ( Tuesday)

Onward and
Downward

on 2/4/14 2:34 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Thanks Barb, much appreciated. I hope so too. What I really need to do is learn how to roll with stuff like this without it completely derailing me.  Hoping my meeting with the psychologist tonight will help with that.  I need to get it together.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Patm
on 2/3/14 10:08 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry life has been so hard lately. I am sure you are doing the best you can eating wise in the cir****tances. Try not to be too hard on yourself. I broke off the switch on my scale. I can sort of turn it on but I also need a new one. I actually have another one but my eyes are too bad to read it. LOL I think I need something that is so large it smacks me in the face in the morning.

Onward and
Downward

on 2/4/14 2:36 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Thanks Pat!  I need to remember that this is something I'm doing for me, and I can't just let myself go by the wayside when life gets tough. 

As for the scale, yeah, that's a drag! And I find that too.  I want a really good scale that doesn't change every time I step on and off of it.  Some scales are awful that way!  That's why I loved my Wii Fit scale.  They're really great, but damn they're expensive, considering the only thing I use the Wii Fit for is weighing myself! LOL.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Patm
on 2/3/14 10:15 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Barb. Hope your back holds out for you. Sounds like a fun day.

This getting back to work is exhausting. They say the cold does not effect arthritis but I disagree. Got to force my achy body onto my bike tonight. And since I was running around half asleep this morning managed to forget my fitbit.

New resolution. I have previously listed my food then when I went off did not re-record. I am going back now and plugging everything in. I need to be more accountable for the extras. This way I will know how bad or not so bad I really did.

b greek yogurt, granola, fruit

s 1/2 large apple, natural peanut butter

l ch****n meatloaf, 1/2 apple

s almonds

d morrocan stew, salad

s crackers and laughing cow

cal 1290 carb 114, prot 76

Leanne1
on 2/3/14 10:34 pm - Newmarket, Canada

Morrocan stew?? What is in that? It sounds YUMMY :)

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Patm
on 2/3/14 10:43 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

It is actually from a diabetic crock pot recipe. It has carrots parsnips, beef with spices like cumin and corriander.

birdiegirl
on 2/3/14 10:48 pm

When I am really paying attention to my eating....I also go back on myfitnesspal at the end of the day and adjust my eats.....so I know the correct stats ......

Gabygee
on 2/3/14 10:33 pm - Canada

Welcome back to the frozen North, PatM! I too am having trouble re-adjusting.

Thanks God our ship was not one of those affected by the Noro outbreaks - we were hounded by the staff to use sanitizer constantly, and it was well worth it - nobody got sick, as far as I know. The weather was lovely (28 degrees every day, and only 5 minutes of rain one afternoon in Jamaica) and the company was great. Don't think cruising is for me (I like to ffel like I am discovering countries for myself, not being herded along with 4000 other people) but it was a great shot of sunshine and warmth in these frozen days.

B - bowl of Cheerios w 1/2 banana, large coffee

S - yoghurt w raspberries and granola

L - 1/2 tuna salad sandwich on rye

S - 1 pear, 21 g cheddar

D - 1 grilled chicken leg + salad.

Patm
on 2/3/14 11:14 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Glad you had a good time. When we cruise now we pick our own excursions and do our own thing. They are often a lot cheaper when booked direct. Glad your ship was healthy.

kristaeb
on 2/4/14 12:25 am, edited 2/4/14 12:26 am

Morning. I missed my workout last night, but took my 2 big dogs for a walk. Or i should say they now take me for a run lol. I am 120 lbs lighter and boy can they ever pull me now..It was a 40 min semi run lol..I am going to my work out tonight though..Sounds like you are still having a great time Barb..

B- tea and some mixed fruit.

S- 4 - melba rounds and laughing cow.

L- 2 lettuce roll ups with extra lean smoked meat with 1 oz LF cheese on each..

S- protein bar.

D- chicken with roasted peppers...

S- make some more rosated chick peas...maybe a greek yogurt..

Have a great Tuesday everyone...Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Most Active