Picantesun

birdiegirl
on 2/2/14 8:59 pm

Dont deactivate.....I am supposing you have done this due to the response on the VSG forum.....

Forget them.....there are bullies on some forums ....looks like you ran into a pack mentality

None of us are perfect.....but OH is such a great resource ....even with its foibles and personalities

Stick to the Ontario forum.....I gave you the advice to ask on the VSG forum.....obviously a mistake

Pick yourself up ....lick your wounds......and begin again

Sunny123
on 2/2/14 9:17 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

Please don't deactivate - you're a great member on this board, and you'd be missed!

Barb, you cannot control what others post, please don't blame yourself. I would have thought to go to the same place for support.

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

(deactivated member)
on 2/2/14 9:35 pm

Hi Picantesun. From what I observed in your posts, you are not the one to turn away from a fight. Deactivating due to harsh comments isn't going to accomplish anything. Old habits die hard, that's for sure and as much as I want VSG instead of RnY, I think sometimes it is a better choice, as it protects you from yourself. The way people react like that is because it is hard and you have to restrain yourself, and then there is you, having had surgery that people wait months or years for, eating carbs and having a good time while they count calories and maybe dumping. I am sure it upsets a lot of people. But. You had surgery for yourself, not for anybody else. You played with carbs enough to see that even with smaller size stomach, they still do what they do, not letting you lose weight. Take control now, for YOU,  forget everyone else. There is still support here, just pick yourself up and continue.

Leanne1
on 2/3/14 8:09 am - Newmarket, Canada

OOOOHHH EMMMMM GEEEEE!!! :( She deactivated?? What happened?? 

I hope she comes back.. 

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Zizzler
on 2/3/14 11:04 am

Picantesun: I hope you will reconsider and stay on the Ontario forum and am sorry to hear you had a bad experience.  Not sure what happened but maybe you could report them to the OH using the report button under each post?  I guess there are bullies no matter where you go eh? Hope to hear how you are doing soon.

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

mispysmom
on 2/3/14 9:02 pm - elliot lake, Canada

uuuggghhh!! what happened?? I tried to see on tht other forum, but couldnt find the posts..... this is aweful, she has deactivated, I checked my messages with her, I'm bothered by this, I thought this was supposed to be a place for support, not mob mentality, and bullying, they run anti bulling programs in our local schools here in Ontario, I guess some ppl missed that class!!! COME BACK GIRL!!!! WE GOT UR BACK!!! :) I hope she reactivates and see these posts, it will make her feel better :)

Amanda

Most Active