What are you doing/eating today (Tuesday)

birdiegirl
on 1/27/14 10:09 pm

Morning

The pain meds are really knocking me out......I just got up!!....also , my menu is totally screwed up with eating before and after I take a pill.......I had p/b and bread at 2 A.M and Yogurt at 4 A.M. to try to stop the charlie horses in my GI tract........its tough to eat in the middle of the night......ughhh

So.....I have already had 500 caloires today......the rest of the day will be protein.....sorry this is so late

Have a great one   

Leanne1
on 1/27/14 10:49 pm - Newmarket, Canada

Good morning Barb, and everyone :)

Rest up Barb!! It's the most important ;)

Just relaxing for most of the day. I have a lunch date with a good friend, at her place :) 

B- oatmeal

S- yoguart

L- tomato soup and grilled cheese

S- protein shake

D- http://simple-nourished-living.com/2013/11/easy-slow-cooker-chicken-ala-king/

S- some popcorn

working on my vitamins

Have a great day everyone!

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

birdiegirl
on 1/27/14 11:37 pm

Hi Leanne

I havent even asked you how your plastics experience was....hope all is healing well........you are going to love the results

libra1
on 1/27/14 11:01 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

Good Morning.

The sun is deceiving...still bitter cold out there.

Today’s menu is ...

B- Oatmeal with ground flaxseed and cinnamon

S- Premier Protein Shake

L- 2 boiled eggs, FF Miracle Whip and tomato slices

D- 1% cottage cheese and ketchup

Cal-584, Carbs-32, Fat-22, Protein- 75 Sugar-14, Chol-35

Foy
on 1/27/14 11:04 pm - Canada
RNY on 08/30/13

RNY - Almost 5 month post op

I am enjoying my axe throwing league on Monday nights which is a lot of fun. It keeps me out of the house, I am more social than I was with the weight I was at so this is all postive change. I am waiting to hear back if I got a resuce dog, I should find out tonight. There were a few families looking at him so we will see if I get him or not.

Hopefully checking out the gym this week by me, I need to get my ass in gear on this one.

B- Fibre 1 cereal, milk and banana protein powder

S- Babybel

L- turkey, cheese, onion concoction

S- green beans, edamame

D- soup, with protein powder and veggies

S- protein shake / protein bar to catch up on protein

Referral: July, 2012 Orientation TWH: November 12, 2012 NP/SW: March 25, 2013 Sleep Study: April 15, 2013 Nutrition Class: April 16, 2013 Dietitian: June 19, 2013 Psych: June 25, 2013  Dr OkrainecAugust 2, 2013  PATTS: August 9, 2013 Surgery Dr. Urbach: August 30, 2013

ready_to_shed_it
on 1/27/14 11:15 pm

Just curious, where do you get your banana protein powder? It sounds delish! 

Foy
on 1/27/14 11:26 pm - Canada
RNY on 08/30/13

I got this one from the Nutrition House in the underground by my work. I like adding a little to my cereal just to boost the protein up a little. I was using unflavoured but one of the ladies at the TWH group mentioned she used banana so I tried it. I enjoy it. I got another one at GNC when I was in the US and keep one at home and one at the office.

Referral: July, 2012 Orientation TWH: November 12, 2012 NP/SW: March 25, 2013 Sleep Study: April 15, 2013 Nutrition Class: April 16, 2013 Dietitian: June 19, 2013 Psych: June 25, 2013  Dr OkrainecAugust 2, 2013  PATTS: August 9, 2013 Surgery Dr. Urbach: August 30, 2013

kellybelly333
on 1/27/14 11:52 pm - Toronto, Canada

Barb! I just read about your fall, i'm so sorry. :-(

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

birdiegirl
on 1/28/14 12:08 am

thanks Kelly.....my own fault......I dont know why I thought a couple of days and I would be A-OK...lol.......fortunately I didnt kill myself by hitting one of the steel weights on the way down......

Kathleen11
on 1/28/14 12:53 am - Burlington, Canada

Currently trying to heal a fissure and trying to get in more fibre as per the doc and dietician.  Why is everything on the list of "high fibre foods" all high carb *sigh*

12 1/2 months post op RNY

Breakfast - Double Chocolate Quest Bar, 2 cups of decaf, 2 table spoons of SF Carmamel machiatto coffee mate
Lunch - 1.5 cups of unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1/2 scoop of big train vanilla chai fit frappe, 2 spoons of benefibre
Snack - 1/2 cup of raspberries (high in fibre and high in carbs, damnit!!!)
Dinner - 2 eggs, 1 slice of american cheese, Weigh****chers whole wheat english muffin
Snack - Hickory Farms Turkey Pepperette
Snack - Swiss Miss Diet Hot Cocoa Mix

All vitamins, lots of water

32 fat, 92 carb, 34 fibre, 60 protein

I DO NOT like these carbs!!!  If anyone has any ideas for more fibre please let me know.  At my one year I definitely got spoken to about my lack of fruit and veg in my diet.  I have no idea how to introduce these things in a healthy way.

SW: 312
CW: 169
RNY: Jan 11, 2013

Most Active