Opti-hangovers

Girlie79
on 1/27/14 2:47 am

Day 4 of opti.....going well except the morning hangovers. Woke up the last 3 mornings feeling like I was searching for the bottom of the tequila bottle last night. Feeling goes away with some Tylenol and an opti fast.

Have definitely learned to tweak the flavors quickly. Fav so far is vanilla with a dash of lemon extract.  Mint in the chocolate comes a close second. Have some other flavors ordered from the internet....excited to try them.

Also feeling dried out! My skin, eyes, mouth.....anyone else feel that way? I am consuming my required daily fluid so wasn't sure if this was a side effect or this great Canadian Winter we are experiencing.

Also with the beginning of opti I started Yoga.....really loving it. Enjoying the great stretch out each morning. ((I will beat that downward dog))

Hope all my other opti friends are feeling great and settled in your shake marathon! 

Erica

Sunny123
on 1/27/14 2:53 am, edited 1/27/14 2:54 am
RNY on 12/05/13

I didn't experience this but I did turn into a bit of a monster :)

When I wasn't drinking Opti-fast I was drinking water, crystal light or herbal teas.

I think hydration is key - I believe it helped with  my quick healing too....try drinking more. I know it isn't always easy but try and see how you do.

Good luck!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Catw
on 1/27/14 3:23 am - Arnprior, Canada

You might need a bit more water.  As for the headache, I'm guessing you used to drink caffeine regularly.  Sounds like you are going through withdrawl.  It will ease up.

Good luck on your journey!

Cathy

Most Active