Lapband Coffee Group - Brampton - February - Special Announcement - Please Read

tomander
on 1/22/14 3:47 pm - Toronto, Canada
Hello Band Buddies   I’m sending out this posting early for the Lapband Coffee Group in Brampton for February because we are holding it bright and early on a Saturday morning for a change.   The reason for the date and time change is to accommodate a new bandster who is unable to make it to our regular Monday night group and they would really like to connect with other bandsters… so for the month of February we changed the date.   So if your going to start  your Saturday morning off with a coffee anyway why not start it off with us…  I’ll be getting there at about 9:45 a.m… because I’ll be taking the GO Bus in from Toronto so feel free to stop by early if you want to.   We had a GREAT turnout at the last Brampton group… if your free stop by and stay “hi”… and if your busy…  CANCEL YOUR PLANS…. and take a half hour for yourself… you might enjoy it and you might even pick up  a few tips !!!!   Tom, Toronto Banded July 6 06 Wt. Loss:  160 lbs       Lapband Coffee Group – Brampton   Saturday, February 8th – 10:30 a.m.   Second Cup (Located in the Longo’s Plaza) 7700 Hurontario Street, Building E, Unit 504 Brampton, ON   The Lapband Coffee Groups are open to EVERYONE who has had Lapband Surgery or if you’re looking into the lapband process, recently banded, or a long time "Bandster".    This is a great way to find out about the lapband from individuals who have had the surgery and to ask questions or just listen to individuals share their lapband journey experience.   No need to sign up… just show up and if you can’t find the group ask for Tom at the cash register.   If you have any questions before the coffee group please contact:     Tom – [email protected]   Let’s all “band” together for a cup of coffee!      
Most Active