What are you doing/eating today ( Friday)

birdiegirl
on 1/23/14 6:47 pm

RNY  4 Years 9 Months Post Op

Morning

Meeting my trainer this morning.....household chores after....out tonight for drinks with friends

STEPS - 10,298

EATS

B - Premier protein shake

Post work-out - scrambled egg beaters

L - 2 ham-cheese-pickle roll ups

S - cheese and crackers

glass of chardonnay

D - 1.5 cups of slow cooker beef and peppers

1/4 cup of rice

S - dannon 80 calories greek yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,436,  Carbs - 114 grams,  Fat - 29 grams,  Protein - 124 grams

All water....vits

Have a great one     mail

Patm
on 1/23/14 7:42 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

You are up bright and early this morning. I had 10, 310 steps yesterday. Starting to worry a little about the resort we are going to . I have not been to an all inclusive in years. Not so much the food as the water and drinks. Probably will not do a lot of steps today as I need to finish packing. This is the last menu post I will do until a week Sunday. I will see next week how eating randomly instead of planning is. Just have to make good choices

b greek yogurt, granola,

s carrots and hummus

l turkey barley soup

s pure protein bar

d tilapia, peas, a few fries I have included a few fries because my husband said he is making freah fries and I know I will nibble a few

s laughing cow, crackers

cal 1240, carb 126.3, prot 102.5

Leanne1
on 1/23/14 9:31 pm - Newmarket, Canada

What resort are you going to?? 

ahhhhhhhhhhh!! A vaaaacation :D totally awesome!!

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Patm
on 1/23/14 9:43 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Off tomorrow morning to Eurostars Santa Clara in Cuba. It is a long ride from the airport to the resort but it will be in sun so I do not care. I am sitting here with frozen feet and hands. I know I will come back to more bad weather but I am looking forward to a break

Leanne1
on 1/23/14 9:48 pm - Newmarket, Canada

Cool!!! kiss

It will be great to get away. 

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

birdiegirl
on 1/23/14 11:16 pm

Have fun Pat and enjoy the heat and sunshine

Mary A.
on 1/24/14 1:21 am
On January 24, 2014 at 3:42 AM Pacific Time, Patm wrote:

You are up bright and early this morning. I had 10, 310 steps yesterday. Starting to worry a little about the resort we are going to . I have not been to an all inclusive in years. Not so much the food as the water and drinks. Probably will not do a lot of steps today as I need to finish packing. This is the last menu post I will do until a week Sunday. I will see next week how eating randomly instead of planning is. Just have to make good choices

b greek yogurt, granola,

s carrots and hummus

l turkey barley soup

s pure protein bar

d tilapia, peas, a few fries I have included a few fries because my husband said he is making freah fries and I know I will nibble a few

s laughing cow, crackers

cal 1240, carb 126.3, prot 102.5

yes someone with really great protein levels~!!

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Sunny123
on 1/23/14 9:28 pm, edited 1/23/14 9:28 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

7 weeks + 1 day

B-scrambled egg, ¼ c milk, 2 tbsp salsa, shredded pc blue menu tex mex, 1 slice olde canadian backbacon

S- turkey pepperette,  1 babybel light

Lunch –healthy choice chicken and rice soup 1 cup

S- iogo greek yogurt (with Blueberries) w/protein powder

Dinner  -beef stew

FITNESS PAL Calories  778 Carbs  62   Fat 23  Protein  82

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Mary A.
on 1/24/14 1:22 am
On January 24, 2014 at 5:28 AM Pacific Time, Sunny123 wrote:

7 weeks + 1 day

B-scrambled egg, ¼ c milk, 2 tbsp salsa, shredded pc blue menu tex mex, 1 slice olde canadian backbacon

S- turkey pepperette,  1 babybel light

Lunch –healthy choice chicken and rice soup 1 cup

S- iogo greek yogurt (with Blueberries) w/protein powder

Dinner  -beef stew

FITNESS PAL Calories  778 Carbs  62   Fat 23  Protein  82

love, love the protein levels you are consuming...I had a rant at the end of this thread about love intake of protein~!

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Sunny123
on 1/24/14 4:00 am
RNY on 12/05/13

Thank you Mary.  It's very reassuring when people comment on my menu!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Most Active