What are you eating/doing today (Sunday)

birdiegirl
on 1/18/14 6:48 pm, edited 1/18/14 6:49 pm

RNY  4 Years 9 Months Post Op

Morning

Had a bad RH episode while golfing yesterday morning.....I was cranky....confused ......when my legs starting shaking I realized what was going on and quickly ate a protein bar and some cheese....and a glucose tab.......my first 5 holes of golf were terrible.....much better after recovery....lol

Going golfing again this morning.....followed by brunch......I have been trying so hard to lose .....going to eat more calories this morning to avoid another episode.....I know what did it to me yesterday....the night before I had a bowl of cereal.....( head hunger and wanted something sweet......I know this caused the crash).....

STEPS - 10,180......

EATS

B - 1 cup of regular coffee

1 cup of decaf coffee

2 oz pork tenderloin

S - 1 cheese string

pure protein bar

clementine

2 egg omelet

2 pieces of bacon

2 cups of Caesar salad

4 ox grilled chicken

S - 9 triscuits

1/4 cup of shredded cheddar

Dannon light and fit greek yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above  menu are:  Calories 1,253,  Carbs - 71 grams,  Fat - 76 grams,  Protein -  86  grams

3 litres of water.....all vits

Have a great one   mail

Patm
on 1/18/14 10:38 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sounds scary. Take care of yourself. Off shortly for a walk with the dog. Hope to do some sewing today. Want to make a bathing suit cover. Then just chores

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

l chili

s protein shake with skim milk

d mu shu pork with low carb recipe, tbsp of rice

s crackers , laughing cow

cal 1014 fat 13.8, carb 109, prot 98.4

Julia P.
on 1/19/14 2:21 am - Canada
RNY on 10/16/12

I'm sorry to hear you had an RH episode, Barb!  That does not sound like fun at all.

I've been moving my diet over to a more Paleo style of eating, to try to kick my carb intake to the curb!  I have lost 5lbs of my regain since starting 2 weeks ago, which is great!  I haven't been tracking, though - just making sure everything I eat has no sugar, grains/legumes or dairy.

Here's my plan for today:

B - protein bar (these have sugar substitutes which aren't exactly Paleo-approved - so when I'm done with what I have left I'll be eliminating these as well).

S - Apple, 1 tbsp. Almond Butter, some oat-free granola that I picked up from the Paleo take-out place near my house

L - Egg/banana pancakes with berries, back bacon

S - Some carrots, tomatoes, some nuts if I need them

D - Leftover pulled pork from last night, asparagus

S - Some sugar free dark chocolate with some fruit

I also ran 5KM on the treadmill and then did another 5K on the bike at the gym today.

Have a great day!

Referral - December 2011 * Orientation TWH - March 13th, 2012 * Nurse Practitioner - April 17th, 2012 * Nutrition Class - April 17th, 2012 * Social Worker - April 24th, 2012 * Dietician - May 1st, 2012 * Psych - May 1st, 2012 * Surgeon - August 17th, 2012 * PATTS - Sept. 12th, 2012 * SURGERY TEGH, Dr. Cyriac - October 16th, 2012

Starting Weight - 320 lbs   *   Current Weight - 178 lbs  *  Goal Weight - 165 lbs 

Most Active