Hamilton/Burlington WLS Support Meeting

Linda G.
on 1/20/14 1:49 am - Burlington, Canada
  • This month's meeting is this Saturday Jan. 25th, 2014.  Please see details below!

Guest speaker Mair Miller - Life Coach and Professional Boxer - is coming in to share her time and expertise!

The topic:  Making Powerful Goals for 2014 - Creating a Plan & Sticking to it!!

• Learn some great tips on powerful goal setting
  • Discover why people fail or sabotage & what You can do to Not do this.
  • Receive a template to create your own Personalized Action Plan
  • Work on it together & go home feeling ready to go!
  • Learn the top 3 Mistakes people make -----and how you can avoid these and create POWERFUL RESULTS instead!
  • Build your confidence and feel INSPIRED!

Hope you can make it out!  Mair has a very busy schedule and normally charges big fees for her speaking services. Mair has graciously decided to do this exclusively for our group and at NO CHARGE!  Space is limited.  Please RSVP to this post if you plan to attend. 

We meet as usual in the community board room of the Halton Police Services Building, 3800 Southampton Blvd, Burlington.

Meeting starts at 10:00 a.m. until noon.

Linda

Ready-for-change
on 1/20/14 8:26 am - Hamilton, Canada

I'll be there

mommy2eee
on 1/21/14 5:52 pm - Burlington, Canada

Hi there

I'm a newbie here on the board and am in Burlington. I'm so glad to hear of a local group!  Unfortunately I cannot make it to this Saturdays meeting. When do you normally meet?  I have so many questions...wondering if most people had their surgery at St Joe's?  I'm scheduled there but it just seems to be taking forever...and with recent flooding issues and surgeries being postponed...now it's worse!  looking forward to hearing from other locals!

melissa

Linda G.
on 1/22/14 12:45 am - Burlington, Canada

Hello Melissa,

It's to bad you can't make this Sat. meeting.  I know it is going to be a good one!

We meet the last Sat. of each month unless there are holidays in there.  I do post here when each month's date is confirmed. 

I look forward to meeting you in March!

Linda

lexxiblue
on 1/22/14 4:01 am
RNY on 01/11/12

Hey Melissa

welcome to the forum and hopefully i'll be able to welcome you to the Burlington Group support meetings!  We are a great group of girls (and a guy) in all stages of our journeys!  and everyone always has questions new and old which we all get involved in with our answers! some of us, would like to say the majority but shouldn't, have had our surgery at st joe's in hamilton but lots have had surgery the toronto way as well! hope you can come out to the next meeting.

good luck and take care of you!

Lexxi

mommy2eee
on 1/29/14 10:46 pm - Burlington, Canada

Thank you everyone!  Please keep me updated on when the next meeting is. I look forward to meeting everyone!

Have a great day!

Melissa

nicolez1010
on 4/4/14 11:46 am - Canada

Would appreciate info on the next support meeting in Burlington if anyone could forward

Most Active