1st NSV!!

Crystal82
on 1/14/14 11:24 pm - Canada
RNY on 01/06/14
So me and the hubby have noticed that my feet and ankles have been looking a little smaller and the hubby wanted me to try my knee high boots on (they are the wide calf ones from Penningtons). The last time I tried to get them on I needed his assistance with tugging and pulling and zipping. Well today he pulled them out told me to lay back and slipped them on. He went to zip them up and the zipper flew up and now they are a little big around the calves and will probably fall down lol.. it's a good feeling but now I'm out a beautiful pair of expensive boots lol! Ahh well I'll take it!

Surgery January 6, 2014!

Sassy75
on 1/14/14 11:28 pm - North York, Canada

Good job!!! What size are your feet?!? Lol just kidding!! 

Catw
on 1/14/14 11:33 pm - Arnprior, Canada

Love your NSV.  You never realize where the weight hides until you lose it and can do something like this.  I like being able to wear pretty shoes/boots now.

As for the boots, could always try Kijiji!

Cathy

libra1
on 1/14/14 11:35 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

Nice!

No worries about the boots ... you can always take them to a shoe repair and have them taken in. enlightened

Katie M.
on 1/15/14 12:38 am - Georgetown, Canada
RNY on 10/18/13

Congrats! It sucks that you'll only get one season out of your boots but it's better than having them not fit ;) And by next winter you'll probably have changed your whole wardrobe, so it's an excuse to get even nicer, smaller boots!!

Referral May 2013 / orientation at TWH June 27 / nurse practitioner July 3 / social worker August 19 / nutrition class August 26 / nutritionist August 30 / psychologist September 3 / meet surgeon (Dr. Penner) September 20 / PATTS October 10 / Surgery October 18 2013!  

Amarachi
on 1/15/14 5:25 am - Canada

That is an amazing NSV!!  You must feel great! 

Orientation HRRH Oct 21,13 / Surgeon Nov 1,13 / SW,RD,RN, Internist Dec 3,13 / PATTS Jan 14,14 / Surgery Jan 20,14

Monica9811
on 1/15/14 8:26 pm - Peterborough, Canada

That is great Crystal!  How has your husband been since the surgery (I think it was your post where you said he didn't want to talk about the surgery with you)....Glad that you are feeling well and noticing things like that-you will have many of these moments and its awesome!

Most Active