Surgery tomorrow

munchkinn
on 1/15/14 3:16 am

So my surgery is tomorrow and I am excited. However, when I was packing up the dog to bring him to my parents house my husband was saying his good byes to him and I started to cry. That made everything feel very real. Less than 24 hrs now.

Fay

Amarachi
on 1/15/14 3:26 am - Canada

Congrats Fay,

You are going to do amazing!  You will be able to take your buddy for lots of walks and be so much more healthier.  I wish you a speedy recovery.

Orientation HRRH Oct 21,13 / Surgeon Nov 1,13 / SW,RD,RN, Internist Dec 3,13 / PATTS Jan 14,14 / Surgery Jan 20,14

Patm
on 1/15/14 5:26 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good luck tomorrow. Let us know as soon as possible how you are. Remember walk and sip

Zizzler
on 1/15/14 5:31 am

You will do great - just let all your emotions out.  It is healthy.

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

Sunny123
on 1/15/14 5:34 am
RNY on 12/05/13

Best of luck Fay! Wishing you a speedy and easy recovery!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

merry1
on 1/15/14 6:05 am - Canada

My dog stayed with my neighbors upstairs.  They fell in love with each other and I was happy they had such a good time.  I could see him being walked outside but we kept it a secret that I was home.  I didn't see him for a good ten days and I honestly think he wanted to stay there!  He had such a good time!!  It was a blessing for me because I did not have to worry about him and it gave me time to build up my strength.  I was very tired in the beginning....Your dog will have a nice holiday at the spa ..um..well... I mean at your parents!

Hennagirliegirl
on 1/15/14 6:49 am - Canada

Good luck tomorrow.

Cheers to a speedy recovery!

Terri

Test

Crystal82
on 1/15/14 7:24 am - Canada
RNY on 01/06/14
Good luck tomorrow! It is very real now and a whole new life ahead of you. I cried right up till I finally passed out on the table. It is normal to be scared, unsure etc. You will do great. My last words to the operating room were "just make sure you wake me up" lol I got a good chuckle. There's a seat here on the bench for you waiting!

Surgery January 6, 2014!

(deactivated member)
on 1/15/14 8:19 am - Canada

All the best tomorrow Fay :))))

deemags
on 1/15/14 9:37 am - maple, Canada

Wish you all the best in the surgery and your recovery I'll be joining you on Monday as well as my surgery date. 

My surgery date is January 20th at TWH  Dr Penner -

Most Active