Surgery tomorrow!

Steps78
on 1/13/14 2:41 am

Finally! Lol. Let's get this show on the road already haha. Anyone else going to be at TWH tomorrow? Maybe see you there!

As I began to love myself I freed myself of anything that is no good for my health - people, food, situations, things, and anything that drew me down and away from myself. At first I called this attitude a healthy egoism. Now I know its "love of oneself". Charlie Chaplin

Catw
on 1/13/14 2:48 am - Arnprior, Canada

Sorry, won't be there tomorrow, just wanted to wish you a good surgery, and quick healing!

The hurry up and wait segment of this part of your journey ends when you wake up from surgery tomorrow!

Cathy

C_Money
on 1/13/14 3:28 am

I had my Surgery on the 2nd @ TWH, all the staff was so excellent and very, very friendly.  Good luck tomorrow, it is a breeze.

Hennagirliegirl
on 1/13/14 5:57 am - Canada

Best of luck tomorrow, we'll keep you a seat on the bench!

Terri

Test

Zizzler
on 1/13/14 7:28 am

Good luck to you Steps78!  Let us know how you are doing after...

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

Steps78
on 1/13/14 10:57 am

Thanks everyone! Will post a quick update tomorrow :-)

As I began to love myself I freed myself of anything that is no good for my health - people, food, situations, things, and anything that drew me down and away from myself. At first I called this attitude a healthy egoism. Now I know its "love of oneself". Charlie Chaplin

Most Active