Waterloo/Wellington Gastric Bypass Support Group - January Meeting

moemurray
on 1/13/14 12:46 am - Canada

Waterloo/Wellington Gastric Bypass Support Group

When: Sunday January 26th, 1-3PM

Where: 520 Ellis Road, Cambridge, ON

St. James Anglican Church

Parking is in the back and then follow the signs to direct you to our meeting room!

Everyone is Welcome! Pre-Op, Post-Op, Just thinking about having surgery!

If you have any further questions you can email Morgan at [email protected] or Sharon [email protected]

You can also contact our Group Leader Sharon Moody at 519-230-9307. 

Patm
on 1/13/14 5:04 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

FYI

I had my 3 month appointments last week and in speaking to one of the SW in the program, she was putting together resources for Ontario folks regarding support groups.

TWH of course lists Obesity Help but not everyone is online and there are people looking for area support groups.

Lynn Tremblay.M.S.W, R.S.W [email protected] is her email.

What she is looking for are those people who lead different support groups in Ontario to connect with her so she can help guide people to those groups. I know there are quite a few groups that people are involved with that might be able to connect with her.

If you are wondering why I am posting on her behalf it is because she feels that Obesity Help is a place for support and to vent and she doesn't want to intrude.

So I said I would pass along the information.

moemurray
on 1/13/14 8:24 am - Canada

Thanks, I will contact her with the group info!

I heard you are going on a trip. I am so jealous that you will be in warm sunny weather! Enjoy and have a great time!

Patm
on 1/13/14 10:22 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Thanks can't wait. Did you hear about Denise? Name of Dillon

Most Active