What are you eating/doing today (Saturday)

birdiegirl
on 1/10/14 7:22 pm, edited 1/10/14 7:24 pm

RNY  4 Years 9 Months Post Op

Morning

Off to golf with my pals this morning,,,,,out for dinner to Ruths Chris this evening.....what a perfect day!.....I heard it rained in the GTA yesterday so I hope some of the streets are more passable......

STEPS - 5680.....waited around from noon to 5 for a repariman.....that kills the steps....will  make up for it today team Waist Management!

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

4 oz leftover maple smoke salmon

L - 3/4 cup of tuna salad

few slices of tomatoes

D - 4 oz beef tenderloin

broiled tomatoes

10 oz red wine

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,469,  Carbs - 48 grams,  Fat - 48 grams,  Protein - 128 grams

All water - 3 litres likely....more decaf coffee....all vits

Have a great one    mail

Sunny123
on 1/10/14 11:08 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

1 month 6 days Post Op

Steps –6783

B-, fried egg (in pam), slice of kraft fat free swiss cheese ½ pc blue menu bagel thin

S- Mini babybel light and pepperette turkey

Lunch – homemade beef & barley soup 3 soda crackers

S- boiled egg, ½ c cottage cheese

Dinner  - chicken thigh, brocolli

FITNESS PAL Calories  830  Carbs  49   Fat  30    Protein  83   Sodium  1603  Sugar 13

Patm
on 1/10/14 11:42 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Went to a pub in Etobicoke last night called Timothy's. The food was not very good but the music was awesome. The band In Living Cover did not go on until 9:30 so we were only able to stay for one set. The bar seemed to like them and people got up dancing. Mostly an older crowd.

Out soon for a walk. Depending on the weather as to how long it will be. My dog does not like the rain. I am hoping to get to MEC to get a new computer for my bike. I want to be able to track my kms again.

b milk, protein powder and coffee

l ham and pea soup

s not sure

d stew and salad

So far calories only 669 carb 47, prot  68. Will have to add a snack in the afternoon and something in the evening. Also really need to grocery shop

Most Active