our spouses/partners

Crystal82
on 1/5/14 5:04 am - Canada
RNY on 01/06/14
Thank you so much we have a lot in common with or SO him and my daughter are always at each other's throats she is 12 and just like every 12 year old girl. She will fight u on everything. BUT ultimately it is our decision and we will thrive! Good luck to u as well!

Surgery January 6, 2014!

piccola
on 1/5/14 6:19 am
RNY on 06/06/13

First of all good luck tomorrow !!!! Tomorrow you start a new chapter to a new enjoy the ride... My SO most of the time

is supportive but at times he gets bothered when we go out and people that have not seen me in awhile start  giving me compliments. He does not say much there but reminds me at a later time not to let all these compliments get to my head.      I feel at times he is jealous cause i do get more noticed. I do notice my self confidence is so much better  now . Well just take it one day at a time... Once again all the best tomorrow !!!!!

muknanav
on 1/5/14 7:45 am - Erin, Canada

Best of luck to you. I'm hoping that it's just because he is worried for you and nervous about the surgery. Once things are done, he will see that you feel better and are able to do more things. My husband was like that. Very nervous and cautious about the surgery but once he saw how happy I was and how much better I felt, he was totally on board.

Good luck to you tomorrow. And remember, you have the easy job tomorrow! ;)

5'8" ~ HW: 350 ~ Starting Weight at Guelph: 338 ~ Starting Weight on Opti: 313 ~ Surgery Weight: 298 

RNY July 17, 2013 ~ Dr Foute-Nelong ~ CW: 159

BIGJAY1972
on 1/5/14 3:47 pm

sadly. most men are not good at being able to express their emotions properly. so instead they let the inner asshole out.

do this for you and your future, your health.

Most Active