Dr Agarwal Guelph

(deactivated member)
on 1/4/14 12:58 pm

What does Dr. Agarwal do? I have to see him on the 15th before my surgery. Also does he have a good manner about him? I'm just a little overwhelmed with everything and everyone I need to see within a few weeks of surgery. 

new_me180
on 1/4/14 2:53 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

He's the internal doc that will take care of you in the hospital. He's very nice and friendly and very patient. I know you are bit apprehensive after meeting the surgeon. I'm sure you'll like this doc.

alysan
on 1/4/14 9:32 pm - Canada

I found him to be very sweet! 

He just goes thru your medical history, meds and does a quick exam of your bp and listens to your chest.

I think I was there about 30 minutes. 

Referral: Feb. 14, 2013; Orientation: May 16, 2013: 1st RN/NUT/SW appt: May 28, 2013; 2nd RN/NUT/SW appt: July 31, 2013; Dr. Agarwal (internist): Aug. 6, 2013; Post Op Class: Nov. 25 2013; Dr. Reed: Dec. 17, 2013; Surgery: February 13,2014

(deactivated member)
on 1/4/14 9:40 pm

Thank you!! 

Mrs_Rolo
on 1/4/14 11:10 pm - Waterloo, Canada

I found him to be fairly nice.  When i first got there the receptionist put a monitor on my finger & I had to walk up and down the hall 5 times. After each hall walk she checked my rate.  He asked quite a few medical questions, pushed on my stomach and that was about it.  I was a bit nervous because I have arthritis in my knees & he told me I had a chance of being rejected from WLS because I can't do enough exercising. 

As It turns out I am having knee replacement surgery in Feb so should be good by April when I have my WLS.

I think parking was $2.00 - just so you have some change with you.  Good luck!

Most Active