Starting Optifast Today

deemags
on 12/31/13 4:20 am - maple, Canada

Hi I have started opti yesterday as well and I am finding it harder today than yesterday.  I am having my surgery at TWH on the 20th. Which hospital are you having it.   This is not easy as told I have had a hungry headache and can't seem to get rid of it.

good luck with opti

Amarachi
on 1/1/14 6:46 am - Canada

Hi Deemags, i have my surgery on the same day, January 20th at Humber.  Today is day three for me and i am doing much better than the first two days, less hungry and resigned myself to the idea that this will be done and I CAN DO IT.  There is no option to fail. not at all.

I took some advil for my headache and it finally went away, i also have been drinking tons of water, which has helped immensely

Congratulations on your Surgery, too bad we weren't at the same hospital.  I wish you strength through Opti and speedy healing for your surgery in a few short weeks.

Orientation HRRH Oct 21,13 / Surgeon Nov 1,13 / SW,RD,RN, Internist Dec 3,13 / PATTS Jan 14,14 / Surgery Jan 20,14

deemags
on 1/1/14 7:01 am - maple, Canada

Yes I am doing so much better also as I am getting use too it isn't that made just sucks that I have not been able to eat with my family :-(

I had a huge headache yesterday from not eating . I have the chicken broth that has been filling me up.

I am so excited to have the for this surgery and congrats to you . I was hoping we would be at the same hospital would of  been great.

thank you so much and I wish you the same back :-)

Our new year will be a great one

keep in touch

Most Active