What are you eating/doing today (Sunday)

birdiegirl
on 12/28/13 8:20 pm, edited 12/28/13 8:21 pm

RNY  4 Years 8 Months Post Op

Morning

Heading north today after a funeral service....I love spending New Years in the "near north"...( that's for you Tracey).....with lots of walks in the snow and reading by the fire.  I will be off line until next weekend....so please begin this thread if you are up and willing

STEPS - 6500

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S - Elina's green chicken soup

L - grilled chicken with splenda cranberries

D - Green salad with grilled chicken

S - 1/2 oh Yeah bar

cheese and crackers

MYFITNESSPAL totals  for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,260,  Carbs - 79 grams,  Fat - 46 grams,  Protein - 126 grams

All water....vits

Have a great one and Happy New Year to all.......

Onward and
Downward

on 12/28/13 9:11 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Enjoy your near northern adventure, Barb!

I have to stock up on food today since we let the fridge go bare before our trip to visit family.  It's good to be home. It will be a busy day though. Driving my kid to Mississauga so he can visit with a friend today, and while he is visiting I think I'm going to hit the Etobicoke IKEA so I can pick up a day bed for our spare room. I've been wanting one for ages so that my Mom can visit. Also going to see if the Mississauga flea market is open because they sell cheap bras and there is one brand that fits me perfectly there.

As a result of no food in the house, I have no idea what I'm eating today. Will try to follow the usual rules.

Have a great day everyone!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

birdiegirl
on 12/28/13 9:16 pm

Always good to be home eh?.......and I know what you mean by "will try to follow the usual rules"....its pretty much ingrained by now......

Leanne1
on 12/28/13 10:19 pm - Newmarket, Canada

Good morning Gals! mail

3+yrs post-op, maintaining (for the most part)

We had my (step)daughter, her mother, son-in-law, and kiddies over for the weekend to celebrate our Christmas the we went to the movies last night! It's been a great weekend kiss

The next few days will be food clean up time, too much food; I kindda hate it. Then we will be going to my parents in laws for New Years and I know she will send mooorrrre food home with us. I wanted to try to lose a few pounds before my plastics but it doesn't appear that it will happen. I am trying to be mindful of what I put in my mouth tho.

Making breakie for everyone. The whole shebang! Eggs, bacon, sausage, homefries, toast, heating up some ham. 

I have some chicken lo mein to finish. We have to finish leftovers from last night (I will portion some of it for work for the next couple of days) And I want to make some "brok's" pizza for dinner. (I may have to save that for later in the week)

I will try add a protein shake somewhere today

All vitamins and liquids in

Have a great day everyone mail

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Nerak
on 12/29/13 11:16 am - Canada

Well I'll not go over the whole day but I had a great supper~ I made Chinese sausage (kam yen jan) sliced thinly and sauteed with ginger then simmered in water, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, Chinese cooking wine. Also made brown/wild/white rice mix in rice cooker with Napa cabbage sauteed with garlic and soy. My whole family loved this. 

Surgery date is Oct. 17th, 2013 in Ottawa. I was referred to the clinic in September 2012. The person performing my surgery is Dr Amy Neville. 

Most Active