Starting Opti in the morning.

Lana00
on 12/28/13 9:57 am

Hello,

i have been worried if I could do it too. I have a lifetime of failed attempts to over come. In my head, I believe that Opti would be more difficult than post-op as nothing has happened yet. 

i have to say, with only being on my 3rd day, I am feeling better than I thought. There are temptations, of course. The first day was the worst as I felt hungry all day and the Opti doesn't taste good at all. Although I'm still not enjoying Opti, I am tolerating it more. I have moments of hunger, but I am not constantly hungry. The little things that I did out of habit are the things that I need to make an effort about. Like not licking my fingers after making my child's meal, not just grabbing something because you're hungry and forgetting that you can't have it.  So far, I have remembered in time to stop myself. ;)

Best of luck on the 30th, you can do it! (I did find it helpful to not go over board the day before). 

deemags
on 12/29/13 9:39 am - maple, Canada

Thank you for the support i am already to start in the morning. I know the first few days will be hard i am going to have to keep reminding myself of why i am doing this.

Good luck to you and you know i am walking the same road as you so lean on me if needed.

Thank you again

Most Active