What are you eating/doing today (Saturday)

birdiegirl
on 12/27/13 7:55 pm

RNY  4 Years 8 Months Post Op

Morning

Tough to get this posted this morning....lots of OH server issues.....hope to begin reading one of my Christmas books today....( The Orenda)....then off to a funeral home late this afternoon

STEPS - 4890....too much in the car yesterday

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S - Elina's green chicken soup

L - 3 oz grilled chicken

splenda cranberries

D - 3 oz beef tenderloin

Asparagus

few bites of green salad

S - 1/2 Oh Yeah bar

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,136,  Carbs - 55 grams,  Fat - 50 grams,  Protein - 107 grams

All water....vits

Have a great one   mail

Onward and
Downward

on 12/27/13 8:40 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Morning Barb, sorry to hear you have to go to a funeral home today. Hope you're doing okay.

We are leaving for home today after about five or six days away. Looking forward to getting home and getting everything put away and for life to get back to normal. We will be stopping at a friend's place on the way home today. They have invited us in for the day to celebrate Christmas, so another heavy meal day and I have no idea what will be served, so I'll play that by ear today, I guess. We will also be hosting a couple of friends on New Year's Eve so that will be another big food day, but at least I have control over what gets served.  I also have to figure out when we are meeting hubby's family. They are pretty loose around meeting at Christmas, and we haven't heard anyone speak up yet about plans.

Should be interesting to see what we face when we get home electricity-wise. We were pretty lucky up until the 23rd when we left town.  Didn't have any power failure except for a brief hour one night.  We will have to ask our cat sitter whether she noticed the power out at all when she came by to feed the cat. I have this paranoia that we could have lost power for four days, and had everything in our fridge and freezer go bad and then refreeze before we got home and never know it!

1 YEAR POST-RNY

B - 1/2 cup light ricotta/vanilla/splenda mix with 1/2 cup mixed blackberries and raspberries

S - 1 clementine and an ounce of cashews

L - 3 oz turkey breast with leftover trimmings (yes, still working on those!)

S - bringing a clementine for the car but not sure what we are having at our friends' place for snacks or dinner...

D - ?

S - ?

TOTALS WITHOUT DINNER AND SNACKS: 58g protein, 27 g fat, 50 carbs, 9g fiber, 713 calories

Hope everyone has a great day!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Most Active