What are you doing/eating (Monday)

Patm
on 12/15/13 8:01 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Found a new drug so my cold finally seems to be going. Yah! Went for a walk yesterday but the pants I had on were so loose my fitbit did not record all of it. Oh well at least it was a workout with the snow. Took my coat off at one point I was so warm.

Wok party today. So I have not put in a snack this afternoon. I hope to behave myself. I am taking carrot balls covered on dark chocolate. They are made with sweeteners so low cal. I will try to just have one of them

Was up early so already did my bike.

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

s carrot, hummus

l chicken in salsa and apple

s not sure

d 1/2 stuffed peppers (made these Saturday and turned out pretty good)

so far cal 957, carb 66, prot 63.5

cal

birdiegirl
on 12/15/13 8:06 pm

Morning

Taking some friends to doctors appointments today.....then hopefully time to do some Christmas shopping this afternoon.....home tonight

STEPS - I was a slug yesterday....needed it.....5250 steps only

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 2 oz ham

2 eggs

D - 3 cups of greens with regular dressing

3 oz beef tenderloin with 2 TB of peppercorn sauce

S - 1 clementine

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 955,  Carbs - 51 grams,  Fat - 47 grams,  Protein - 83 grams

All water....vits

Have a great one   mail

www.obesityhelp.com-group-ontario_keeping_it_real/http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_keeping_it_real/

Sunny123
on 12/15/13 8:40 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

B- Danone – Silhouette Fat Free Greek Yogurt Vanilla twist, loaded with 1 scoops LeanFit Vanilla Protein

S- Premier Protein shake (yes I am going to try it again - hopefully my new box is lump free)

Lunch – Mexican Delight (kidney beans, refried beans, low sodium salsa and chili powder

S- Nordica Fat Free Cottage Cheese

D- scrambled egg, ¼ c milk two slices of melba toast

Calories        Carbs          Fat        Protein   Sodium  Sugar

631             44             13           81          1843         17                                      

Question I am looking at buying a FitBit.  Can anyone recommend a good one (wrist or waist??). I have to give myself a treat for working so hard at my weight loss :o) so I don’t mind getting a good one. Do have I have to buy it online or are they available in stores?

Wishing everyone a great day!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Patm
on 12/15/13 9:30 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

The one you chose depends on how you wish to wear it. I would not like the wrist one. I would find it annoyed me but that is me. I have the clip on one. Easy to hide. A lot of people just clip them to their bra.

You can find them at Best Buy and Apple now.

Sunny123
on 12/15/13 9:39 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

Thanks for the info. I love jewelry - watches, bracelets so I think the clip on would work for me too.  Thank again Pat!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Needanewbeginning
on 12/15/13 9:55 pm - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

My premier protein has been full of lumps as well. I have taken back two boxes to Costco and finally called premier. They explained its the protein that sometimes binds together. They sent me $65.00 Canadian, I was shocked. Just bought another case yesterday, more lumps ugh!! The vanilla case I have us lump free, so they must have an issue with their chocolate. 

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

Sunny123
on 12/15/13 10:37 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

Oh boy! I haven't cracked mine open yet. It was such a turn off. My costco doesn't carry vanilla. 

kristaeb
on 12/15/13 8:51 pm

Morning everyone. Been busy the last few days, but still getting my work out in..

B- greek yogurt, tea.

S- cheese string, homemade protein bar.

L- slow cooker roast and roasted root veggies .

S- 3 melba rounds and laughing cow triangle.

D- same as lunch.

S- roasted chick peas and maybe SF pudding..

Have a great Monday..Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

libra1
on 12/15/13 9:24 pm, edited 12/15/13 9:24 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

I'm glad you're feeling better Pat.

Busy week of shopping, wrapping, cooking, meeting up with friends and .... oh yah... a fleet enema and sigmoidoscopy …..yipeeeeeeee!

Have a great day everyone!

B-Oatmeal with ground flax seed

S-Premier protein shake

L- 1 hardboiled egg & FF Miracle Whip

D- Extra lean minced turkey and diced tomatoes and cucumber

Cal-658, Carbs-28, Fat-30, Protein-71, Sugar-5, Chol-110

Patm
on 12/15/13 9:27 pm, edited 12/15/13 9:36 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Carrot balls are from antics of a Museum girl. I got the recipe when she presented at the Ontario Gathering. I do not see it on her web site but she has other great things. Although I use sweetener for them everyone likes them.

went back and found it

http://geokatgirl.wordpress.com/?s=carrot+balls

Most Active