11 months post op

Dangerkitty
on 12/14/13 1:37 pm - VA

Hey! I lived in the Soo a looking time!!!! My whole family is there!!! How cool!!!!!we were on Koehler street!!!!

Gillyc
on 12/14/13 3:11 pm
DS on 12/17/13

Good for you!  I'd have been thinking about impaling one of his testacles on a spork.  

But why stop with just one? 

Nerak
on 12/15/13 10:29 am - Canada

Holy S&^% I can't believe anyone would be so rude! You might of added that weight can be lost but being so rude is much harder to overcome! (Wow I guess you couldn't say that at work). I am so impressed that you didn't let this man intimidate you!

Surgery date is Oct. 17th, 2013 in Ottawa. I was referred to the clinic in September 2012. The person performing my surgery is Dr Amy Neville. 

Jessica S.
on 12/15/13 7:52 pm - Ottawa, Canada

I always find it funny that someone that does not know your journey has the nerve to make these type of comments, i mean even if he did, seriously does he go around doing this to all over weight people or he just chose one person a day to try and ruin their day or confidence, sad part is this is all about himself and how he feels about himself, he is probably a miserable lonely old man that has no love around him and feels the need to belittle others. I am sorry you had to experience such a nasty comment, like probably most people on here I have been through that, on a blind date actually lol, it sticks with you but hopefully you can let it slip off your fabulous shoulders and know how truly amazing you are doing and look. You can fix weight he can't fix stupid.

Good luck you are so close to your goal I am sure you will make it there very soon.

Most Active