Additional Funding at Guelph

bikinibound2014
on 12/10/13 1:18 am

If anyone hears whether Guelph is approved for their additional surgeries this fiscal year or not could you put a post up?

Yesterday at the Post Op class we were told that they are waiting for approval on 30 additional surgeries between now and the end of February. 

Their quota is 370 and they want to do 400!!  Also, they added a 4th surgeon to the team.

If they are approved the funding they will be having another post op class before January.  If not, new surgeries will begin again in April (new Fiscal year @ 48 per month - April/May/June)

I think I heard this correctly ... there are 18 surgeries left during this fiscal year (so 48 if they get approval)

Positive thoughts everyone!!!  Let's hope the government gives the money and a great New Year's gift!!!

HW 277.0 CW 273.0 Asked for Referral February 2013; Orientation @ Guelph May 16th, 2013; First Appointments July 24th; Nutrition Class August 7th; Second Appointments (& cleared) August 29th; Post Op Class December 9th; meet surgeon January 9th; PATTS Jan 14; Opti starts January 21; Surgery February 11th!

(deactivated member)
on 12/10/13 5:06 am

I just remember when I asked if the Government is known to give additional funding and Audrey said yes, thats a good sign also She said that we are the last group to go thru for this fiscal year, there may only be a few of us that may have to wait if they do not get the funding. Most of us yesterday should go thru before April.

Most Active