What are you eating/doing today (wednesday)

kellybelly333
on 12/11/13 5:22 am - Toronto, Canada

Giddy-UP

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Patm
on 12/10/13 11:48 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Glad you got sleep Barb. Unfortunately all I am doing is sleeping. I took a daytime tylenol sinus yesterday and the proceed to sleep anyway.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberrie

l soup,

s skim milk, protein powder

d chicken thighs, grn beans, salad

s. chocolate pudding

cal 836, carb 85, prot 76

Since i seem to be doing nothing but sleeping I need my calories low. I have so much bad food in the house right now I need to avoid

birdiegirl
on 12/11/13 12:00 am

Your body must need the sleep.....sometimes I just go to bed early to avoid snacking at night.....( works sometimes and sometimes not!)....hope you are feeling ok Pat

cajunbuderfly
on 12/11/13 12:05 am - LA

HI I HOPE YOU DONT MIND ME ASKING YOU THIS BUT DO YOU FOLLOW ANY TYPE OF GUIDELINES?

I AM 5 YRS POST AND HAVE GAINED BACK...ALL DUE TO MY GREEDYNESS  AND EATING DISORDER...BUT I REALLY WANT TO GET BACK WHERE I WAS ... I MISS MY FULLNESS FEELING  WITH EATING A LIL BIT...I HAVE STREATCHED OUT MY STOMACH...BLAH BLAH BLAH I KNOW IT IS MY FAULT ...BUT WONT LET THIS GO ANY FUTHER...JUST SEEKING SOME HELP

Patm
on 12/11/13 12:11 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Wee follow the guidelines given to us by our centres. Protein first, then for me vegetable, salad and if i have room carbs. I get most of my carbs from fruits and vegetables. We all post everyday to keep us on track. Some of use fitbit or another tracker to know how many calories etc we are consuming. Also all water and vit.

You need to go back to wht you did to lose the weight in the first place

Good luck

birdiegirl
on 12/11/13 12:20 am

Hi Cajun

there is a very good chance you have not stretched your pouch....big difference in how slider foods feel VS dense protein

Test yourself....grill up some plain skinless chicken and see how much you can eat before you are "full".....I bet you find it isn't as much as you think....did you make it thru 4 oz of chicken???

What we eat is so important in giving us that feeling of satiation.....

go back to the basics.....I regained 30 pounds....working on taking it off now......I try to follow dense protein first - 3 bites protein to one bite veggie....fills me up pretty fast....I do not drink with meals but wait at least the 30 minutes we should after meals

Resiliency is also key......when you stray....get back on track as soon as you are able....you are welcome to post on this thread anytime with your daily eats.....we all comment on the good and the bad......

Good luck.....maintenance is difficult

cajunbuderfly
on 12/11/13 2:43 am - LA

eating the way i did before i ate "whatever"  is hard to remember...i have kept no journal! i could kick my self for that...i will try just meats tonight...i have trouble stopping my self at night from eating ...it's like someone turned on my eating power or something...thanks a bunch

Most Active