What are you eating/doing today (wednesday)

birdiegirl
on 12/11/13 1:22 am

I miss Verity too....sent her a note a month ago....havent heard anything yet....but it took awhile to hear from her when I sent  a different one many months back

(deactivated member)
on 12/11/13 1:29 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I sent her a message a few months ago and still no word.  I sure hope all is okay and she's just busy with other things.  I miss her and the little guy that waves that seems to be missing now.

birdiegirl
on 12/11/13 2:17 am

You are right...its missing....I thought of it as Verity's personal talisman

kellybelly333
on 12/10/13 10:38 pm - Toronto, Canada

Was having a great day yesterday. Did a Body Attack class (FUN!) stayed on plan...until 8 p.m. then ate toblerone and pistatcios. No idea why...just did. I was alone and bored, and tired. Ridiculous behaviour, especially when i'm trying to take off a few pounds (and yet, I was down a pound this morning....that messes with my head). IF I included my calories from exercise, I was still under calorie goal...still pissed at myself.  

ANYWAY...

Out for Christmas lunch today. Not sure what i'm having for the lunch...protein and salad i'm sure

B: goat yogurt, nsa pudding, holy crap cereal

L: just looked it up, i'm having hanger steak and salad

D: unsure yet.

Take care everyone.

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Monica9811
on 12/10/13 10:59 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Kelly don't you hate that you know you shouldn't do it but we still do it anyway and then hate ourselves after.  It will be an ongoing battle.  Thankfully you work out so that offsets some of it.  This time of year is the hardest.  Don't beat yourself up.  You have done amazing.

kellybelly333
on 12/11/13 5:22 am - Toronto, Canada

Thanks Monica. The last surgery really pushed me back, and the fact that i'm in limbo with the next surgery and not specifically training...AND the time of year. I just feel like it's all adding up. I didn't have what I planned at lunch, but didn't do too bad either (their special was cornish hen wrapped in prosciutto  - to DIE), and I had a few bites of other desserts, instead of one full one of my own.

I do beat myself up, it's part of who I am. I wish I could be calmer, but i'm just not. I also have learned from my fellow vets not to get complacent. It's ends up in regain....and it's SO easy to regain now that i'm coming up to three years out. As many have told me in the past...losing is the party....maintenance is a *****!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Monica9811
on 12/12/13 2:32 am - Peterborough, Canada

This is going to be a lifelong struggle/journey for us.  We just need to be diligent and I think stay focused and involved in this website.  It is a great source for support!

Patm
on 12/10/13 11:40 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I hear you about the consequences. I have had some bad eating lately and the scale did not more at first. I was happy and scared when it finally did go up

kellybelly333
on 12/11/13 5:22 am - Toronto, Canada

Yep...it's easy to fall back into where we once came from!

birdiegirl
on 12/10/13 11:59 pm

Most Active