What are you eating/doing today (wednesday)

birdiegirl
on 12/10/13 11:51 pm

Thanks Krista....yeah full of **** and vinegar today

Monica9811
on 12/10/13 9:26 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Sleep is a wonderful thing!  Have fun at the movies.  I love their popcorn and I don't know if I could stop at 3 cups.  The good thing is my husband likes it too so I usually only get a handful and he hogs it all.  I am finding it very difficult at work right now with all the chocolates on the counter.  I am so tempted to grab one and I have to have strong talks with myself to not cave in.  They did have grapes and clementines a couple of days so I had them but the damn chocolate is calling my name.  I could care less about salt and chips but chocolate is my weakness.  My DH told me to buy some chocolates for a candy dish but I am going to wait till closer to Christmas so I am not tempted to try one.  After tomorrow I might just work from home and then I won't have to look at the goodies right below my mail tray!

(deactivated member)
on 12/10/13 10:01 pm - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12

Oh my gosh Monica, I am so with you. If there is candy out in a dish the temptation is awful. Hang in there. Each day you resist will make you so happy. Give yourself a huge pat on the back. 

Patm
on 12/10/13 11:36 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I have a similar problem at work. It has been driving me crazy since the winter has set in. Good chance I have SAD. So I am trying to avoid it by having sugar free candies at work. I like the werthers one. In the afternoon when I really crave the chocolate I give myself a treat of a candy. Not every day but just the bad ones.

Monica9811
on 12/10/13 11:51 pm - Peterborough, Canada

I know what you mean Pat.  So far I have been able to resist.  Today instead of chocolates on the counter this is a big carrot birthday cake.  Thank god I hate carrot cake lol.  One more day and then I shouldn't have to see it or be tempted by it.

birdiegirl
on 12/10/13 11:53 pm

It sure is tough at work during the holidays....and then after everyone still brings in their stuff so THEY dont eat it...lol....its a minefield.....I cant stop at one....so I try to have none

Re the popcorn.....I have it in my totals....but may just get a coffee instead....will eat my lunch before going so I don't end up in my seat and hungry

(deactivated member)
on 12/10/13 9:57 pm - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12

I am so excited after several day so eating on track and a some exercise. I have lost another almost 2 pounds and I am am within spitting distance of wonderland. Wahoo!

Busy today, taking the dog for her Christmas Grooming and then shopping while I wait for her to be finished. So here is my day plan

B- Oatmeal, with almond milk and 15 gram of protein

L- Extreme Pita, a small Philly Cheese Steak Pita on whole wheat

S- half of a protein shake

D - Same Hamburg stew and Mashed potato as yesterday

S small mandarin orange

Stats Cal 1032 Carbs 96 Fat 26 Protein 83 Sodium 1231 Fiber 19

kristaeb
on 12/10/13 10:30 pm

Great job Debra, congrats to you..broken heart..Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

(deactivated member)
on 12/11/13 5:37 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12

Thanks Krista.

Monica9811
on 12/10/13 11:00 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Glad to hear you are doing well Debra and as Barb says you are back on the horse!  Your quote at the bottom of your ticker is perfect for my "chocolate cravings"!!

Most Active