What are you eating/doing today (wednesday)

birdiegirl
on 12/10/13 6:42 pm

RNY  4 Years 8 Months Post Op

Morning

The world sure looks different when you have slept thru the night!......feel like a new woman....today - lots of work around the house - then my DH and I are going to the movies and out for dinner after....( didn't make the movies yesterday)

STEPS - 10,026

EATS:

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

L - Sweet Kale salad ( finally, the last of it)

2 oz ham

S - 3 cups of movie popcorn

D - 8 oz glass of wine

5 oz baked halibut

golden beets with goats cheese

few bites of Caesar salad

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,300,  Carbs - 62 grams,  Fat - 58 grams,  Protein - 83 grams

All water....vits

Have a great one    mail

mispysmom
on 12/10/13 8:45 pm - elliot lake, Canada
love sleeping thru the.night!! today is a busy day, laundry while the kids r at school then my daughter has a figure skating.show, after tht we have to go to the community.christmas concert, my mom is singing in it. eats: breakfast-half peice of rye toast snack-protien shake lunch: cucumbers, snap peas and low fat turkey slice snack: fruit cup in water supper:???? low fat soup have a great day!!

Amanda

birdiegirl
on 12/10/13 11:50 pm

Looking good ....and great weight loss Mispysmom

mispysmom
on 12/10/13 11:58 pm - elliot lake, Canada
almost outta those pesky three hundreds!!! thanks a bunch!

Amanda

(deactivated member)
on 12/10/13 9:02 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

All I could taste yesterday was the chili I was going to have and sure as hell I took out sausage bean soup instead of chili so was so disappointed.  I clearly need to label things better or stop making so many things with beans in it.  :)  Busy day today as I have to try and chip the ice away in the driveway and need to clear out some space for a ton of hardwood being delivered tomorrow.  Not sure where the heck I am going to put all that but I will make room somewhere. 

B - protein shake

L - sausage bean soup with 1 oz old cheddar

S - greek yogurt

D - 6 or 7 shrimp with green salad

Patm
on 12/10/13 11:31 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Take it easy on the chipping. How is your leg doing?

(deactivated member)
on 12/10/13 11:38 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

It's still acting up but this stomach bug has taken over so I don't even realize my leg is sore at this point.  I went outside with the ice chisel and it's -35C with the windchill so needless to say nothing is breaking.  I will just have to get some sand and put it down as they are bringing all my hardwood tomorrow and I'd hate for one of the guys to slip on ice carrying it in.  We had a really mild day last week and it poured then snowed and then freezing rain and that's the morning I woke up barfy so couldn't move and by the next morning we were back down to -20C so it was hard as rock and now a real mess out there.  Hubby was already gone to work on the mild day so I just had to let it sit and hope the weather wouldn't dive but it did.  Nothing warmer than -20C in the next week so we may be stuck with this ice for awhile.

birdiegirl
on 12/10/13 11:49 pm

Yeah I would do that too....take out what I thought was beef soup and end up with Chili.....lol...all good though eh?.....you must be feeling better if you are going to go out and clear ice!

(deactivated member)
on 12/11/13 12:17 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I feel like crap but it needs to be done.  Don't want anybody falling on ice tomorrow.  I chipped it all away from the stairs and the walkway to the door so it should be good enough until either it warms up or he gets home and finishes it.  I somehow have to get a desk up the stairs and a couch out to the garage.  Not one neighbor is outside since it's so cold so may have to just go knock on doors to get help.  I am sure the Rona dudes would help me tomorrow if all else fails since I know them well.  I told Charlie he owes me a vacation having to deal with all this while he's at work but I'd settle for a new gas range instead :)

kristaeb
on 12/10/13 9:10 pm

Glad you had a good sleep Barb. kiss..Krista.

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Most Active