stomach pain/tenderness

hockeydad2013
on 12/9/13 9:16 am - Canada

I am having mild stomach pain and tenderness. I don't know if this has anything to do with kidney stones, it almost feels like my stomach is expanding or shrinking. Just feels weird and used to get that feeling when I knew I was gaining weight but I AM losing weight

(deactivated member)
on 12/10/13 2:28 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12

How far out are you. Do you think it could be gall bladder of perhaps the flu. 

(deactivated member)
on 12/10/13 3:22 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I've been feeling like that since Thursday and many others have posted how a stomach virus is going through their homes as well.  My guess would be that you may have a bug but if in doubt definitely get it checked out since you do have issues with kidney stones.  Not sure if you ever had stomach pain with them before but when I had stones it was never in my stomach.  Right now I feel like someone is pushing hot daggers right into my gut.  It comes and goes throughout the day.  Keep an eye on your temperature too. I've decided if this doesn't start to ease up by Thursday I will be seeing a doc.  A week for a stomach virus to eff off is plenty of time.

hockeydad2013
on 12/10/13 3:50 am - Canada

Not my gall bladder as I had it taken out 20 years ago. No sharp pain more uncomfortable at times but tender. Not flu maybe a bit of Constapation  but have been fairly regular , just feels different 

(deactivated member)
on 12/10/13 3:54 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Constipation can cause what you are describing as well.  I get really distended with subtle pain but if you are mostly going regular it may not even be that unless of course you need a good clean out :)  Passing gas at all as even gas retention hurts like a bugger too.

Most Active