2nd surgeon appt

Coco2013
on 12/9/13 10:43 am

Tomorrow I have my second apt with the surgeon.  When I called to book the apt they made it sound like I might not get a date for surgery tomorrow.  I have been through all my other apts and already had this apt canceled once. is there anything I need to know for my apt. I have been following this  forum for a couple months now but have just joined  today and because its my turn I've forgot everything I read.

Sunny123
on 12/9/13 8:34 pm, edited 12/9/13 8:34 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

A formal welcome to you! If you're with Ottawa you won't get your date. You'd be getting a phone call in two or three weeks (maybe longer due to Christmas).

Wishing you all the best!

p.s. I just read your surgeons name so you are not with Ottawa, maybe someone else will chime in...

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

(deactivated member)
on 12/10/13 2:19 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12

I see you have Dr. Sohi, that was my surgeon and he is wonderful. You may or may not get your date. As it is the end of the year sometimes they are running our of surgery date and have to wait until they get more funding from the province. But think positive you might get a date. Good Luck and Welcome to the Group. There is lots of  new folks and vets and world of great information. 

Coco2013
on 12/10/13 11:43 am

Thank you Debra all went well and I got a date!!!yeah the journey is proceeding  to the next step

(deactivated member)
on 12/11/13 5:55 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12

Congratulations, I am sure all will go well, When is your surgery!

Most Active