What are you eating/doing today (Sunday)

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/13 1:16 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12

I hope if I start posting here it will keep me accountable and on track. So here goes folks.

B - Homemade Oatmeal (it is a mixture of Large Flake oats and Steel Cut)  with Almond Milk

L - 1.5 eggs, one slice of Pillers Black forest ham. 2 slices weigh****chers Multigrain Bread toasted and becel

S- Premier Protein shake 

D- Pork Loin Roast, Roast Carrots, small greek salad. 

S small no fat, no sugar Jello Pistachio pudding, cool whip light and small mandarin orange

Myfitnesspal stats  

Cal 1,094 Carbs 81 fat 42 protein 84 sodium 1,366 fiber 15

birdiegirl
on 12/8/13 2:02 am

Great looking stats Debra!!!

Leanne1
on 12/8/13 3:10 am - Newmarket, Canada

Good afternoon!!! kiss

3+yrs post-op. RNY, maintaining

Glad to hear you got some awesome sleep Barb! For the first time in forrrrever, I slept thru the night too; it was 730 when I woke up. 

We are just fartin' around the house today and catching up on the regular chores and re-organizing some stuff. Finished putting up our Christmas tree this morning :) 

I am making chili, to freeze. I want to have some foods in the freezer for when I have my upcoming surgery. Today is football day, woot!! We are just having some snacky foods. I am making nachos at the moment :)

B- 1 egg, 2 slices bacon and a slice of toast

S- I ate some m&m's

Afternoon- nachos w/ chicken, cheese and orange pepper; chicken and cheese taquitos; spring rolls.

Later- protein shake 

Evening snack- some popcorn, maybe.

All liquids in and vitamins

Have a GREAT day everyone kiss

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Most Active