Costco - Premier Protein and Bathing Suits on Sale

laura S.
on 1/17/13 4:02 am - London, Canada

Just left Costco.  Premier Protein Shakes were $19.99 for a case and Bars were 12.86 or something (I think that is the normal price though). 

Speedo bathing suits for women are on sale again for $19.99 and $23 depending on the style.  Love those suits!

tbtilalaf
on 1/17/13 4:19 am

Thanks for posting! I need a bathing suit badly! after 102 pounds and from 56 inches to 42 it was kinda falling off...lol

Melissa!

Surgery was July 19 2012, and I am doing great!! Only one regret....wish I did this years ago!!!!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE CENTURY CLUB!

Patm
on 1/17/13 4:32 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I picked up one of the bathing suits on Saturday. Great fit. Love it. Makes me look thin LOL

seebs
on 1/17/13 4:34 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 01/10/13

I got the shakes and Oh Yeah bars whoop whoop kiss

seebs        

Marny B.
on 1/17/13 4:42 am - Canada

Loooooove Costco's Speedo bathing suits!  I got one last year for my vacation to Jamaica.  It was a black, low cut halter, with rouching (sp?) across the stomach.  I did not know Speedo made anything but sporty bathing suits until I saw them at Costco!

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

KristieA
on 1/17/13 5:07 am - Orillia, Canada
How do you find the sizing compared to what you would 'normally' wear in other clothes? If I wear a 12 or a 14 in pants in a regular store am I looking at a 12 or 14 in a suit? I just hate trying on bathing suits and I am sure trying one on over my clothes in Costco wouldn't bode well....lol.

Thanks for your help,

Kristie

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

Patm
on 1/17/13 5:42 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I am wearing a size 14 pant. The 14 bathing suit is a bit tight on top but I am very broad across the chest. No boobs just width LOL. I found the bottom just a little loose but I have swam in it already and it was fine. Didn't lose anything

Marny B.
on 1/17/13 8:33 am - Canada

If you tend to be long in the torso, you will need a slightly larger suit.  I usually wear a 14, but find I need a 16 in the sporty Speedo ones they have there and I just bought one last week.  

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

Most Active
Recent Topics