what the...????

laura S.
on 2/10/12 9:24 pm - London, Canada
Well.. think I've hit a new low.. not only do I have upper arm waddle from hell.. last night I noticed I have forearm waddle?  What???  LOL  Never occurred to me that that could happen!  LOL  You can "hide" the upper arms with 3/4 sleeves.. but please tell me the forearm tightens up a bit over time!  LOL 

I honestly am not upset about this.. found it more funny than anything and wanted to share.  Still new enough to this to find it amusing!  I'm sure it will get old with time, but right now I'm pretty fascinated with all  the changes and saggy bits!  LOL  My husband says I'm all sexy and 'squishy'  LOL  Thank God for him and his sense of humour through the deflation period!  So far I'm proud of every sag and flop!!! Hope that lasts cuz pretty sure I'm in for a bunch more of the same!

Have a great weekend :)

Laura

ericaFG
on 2/10/12 9:41 pm - Cambridge, Canada
 My forearms and calves spent some time "squishy" but have improved over time. Thank god because I don't think there is any plastic surgery to fix that!! Lol
Proud Member of the Cambridge Crew!    
HW293/LW147/CW158   Height 5'9"  Working on Maintenance!
Fleur de lis TT and Brachioplasty - Oct. 19, 2010 Breast reduction and scar revision August 2, 2011

pinkjellybean
on 2/10/12 9:43 pm - Canada
VSG on 01/25/12
Squishy forearms!!  Ahhh.....when this is all said and done you will just have to call me the pillsbury dough girl!

SURGERY at Toronto Western Hospital - VSG JANUARY 25th, 2012!!

5'9 - HW - 390 SW - 368.8  GW - 150

Karen W.
on 2/10/12 9:47 pm - Canada
What a great attitude you have, Laura!  When I'm getting grumpy about my squishy, saggy bits I'll think of your post.

RNY April 11, 2011       

350Ann180
on 2/10/12 10:30 pm - St. Williams, Canada
VSG on 05/02/12
Too funny Laura!

Megan M.
on 2/11/12 1:03 am - Canada
Don't want to be a downer, but have you checked out your legs below the knees!!  Since you pointed out the saggy forearms that I never noticed before, I thought it only fair to bring the lower legs to your attention!!  God bless our saggy parts - I still can't get over the sag in my keister!  Oh well, it's better than having it filled up with gelatinous yellow goo.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

stewartjackie
on 2/11/12 4:50 am - Pickering, Canada
Oh Megan, you have that right!!!

LuAnne H.
on 2/11/12 3:00 am - London, Canada

Brilliant!  Your husband is definately a keeper!!  I loved the imagery.
Thanks!! Hope to see you Wednesday!

Lu

Referal Apr.17, 10   Orientation Feb.24, 11  !st  App (SW,NUT.RN) May 17, 11
2nd App (SM,NUT,RN) Jul. 7,11, Post-op Nut class Jan 13,12,  surgeon Feb27,12
surgery April 5,2012
aprilbennett1965
on 2/11/12 9:25 pm - Canada
I luv how you describe your excess skin...upper arm waddle. Luv it! Thanks for the smile
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

charm64
on 2/12/12 12:37 am - Cambridge, Canada
 ME TOO!  I have wobbly arms the whole darn arm lol.

I keep saying you need a good sense of humor to have this surgery.  I take of my cloths everyday and have a good giggle and then thank heaven for this surgery!
Not sure how long my sense of humor will last!

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

Most Active
Recent Topics