2 months out!

lovin_life
on 10/12/11 1:25 am - Canada
HI Everyone!
Today I am two months out from surgery and I feel AMAZING!.It seems like every day i discover a new NSV.. I can cross my legs, I have a lap, I can walk without feeling like I'm dying, I'm offically out of the 300's.. Since surgery I have lost a todal of 45.6 lbs and 60.5 inches. It's so hard to believe that I'm actually changing..lol.. I love my Rny!!!!!!!

Referral sent to Guelph: April 2010        Second app (Nut/ Nurse): Jan. 31st/ 11
Orientation: September 16th, 2010        Surgery information class: May 10th/ 11          
Sleep Study: No sleep apnea                 Surgeon (Dr.Reed): July 19th/ 11     
H-pylori: Negative                                   PATTS: August 12th/ 11
(Nut/SW/Nurse): Dec.9th/10                     Surgery: August 18th/ 11                 
Gwen Boldick
on 10/12/11 1:58 am - Canada
congrats...keep up the good work....i am two months out on aug 15 and i feel good as well...i been out hiking and walking alot....i see the inches off me to.....

Gabygee
on 10/12/11 2:07 am - Canada
Hey, Lovn Life -

I remember when you were so unhappy at the start, right after your surgery.

This is such a great development, that you feel so good.
I KNEW you would fly through this!
You're going to be a whole new woman, and your boyfriend won't know WHAT hit him!!!

Gabygee

TBIYTC
on 10/12/11 2:05 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12
Congratulations both of you.  It is very inspiring to those of us waiting for surgery!

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

jdance
on 10/12/11 2:51 am - Canada
I am SO happy for you.
Life is wonderful after WLS, you can join the world of the (feeling good and active) group. I LOVE it.

congrats. keep going

TraceyM45
on 10/12/11 3:22 am
congratulations, it sounds wonderful.  Keep up the positive attitude.

Tracey

Most Active