6 months ago......

kellybelly333
on 9/23/11 3:06 am - Toronto, Canada
So. Here we are at the six month mark. And wow, what a difference!! I'm down 80 pounds and i'm a very different person inside and out. I am so much healthier. I'm stronger too. As you know, i'm going through a separation. This is definitely surgery-related. I can't stuff my face anymore and hide my feelings about the marriage I was in.

I'm under a lot of stress, but thanks to the surgery, the team at TWH and my friends, i'm getting through this without turning to food. It's a huge step for me, as I have been thinking of this for 6 years.

With that said. here are my before and after pics. Enjoy!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Marny B.
on 9/23/11 3:12 am - Canada
Wow Kelly!  Different person indeed.  Congrats on an absolutely amazing transformation in a very short 6 months.  Wishing you luck in dealing with your divorce.  You are tough and you'll get through it...without food.  :)

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

Brenda T.
on 9/23/11 3:27 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
You look amazing!! What a great job.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

jdance
on 9/23/11 3:30 am - Canada
Holy Sh*t,,,,,,
his loss,
you look freakin AMAZING....
be very very proud of yourself, and keep that strength.

you are truly amazing.

Monica M.
on 9/23/11 3:31 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
i love the way the poses in the two pics demonstrate the difference in you. hiding behind cushions and a timmies to BAM out there, in all your glory.

Congratulations on your transformation.

Carole1974
on 9/23/11 3:32 am - Welland, Canada
all i can say is WOW fantastic job keep up the good work

St Joes Hamilton Ref Sent 01/20/11 Surgery 08/23/11 with Dr.Gmora. My  Tanya T

Pam B.
on 9/23/11 3:37 am
Fantastic!!  You look amazing!  You must feel like a million bucks!
  Pam
         Referral Sent: February 2011   Surgery Date: November 2, 2011 by the fantabulous Dr. Gmora!!!    
AllaP
on 9/23/11 3:47 am - Vaughan, Canada
 You look great. Be as happy as you look,
ashleighsmom
on 9/23/11 3:52 am
Woozers Kelly you look incredible.Holy smoke you look great what an amazing transformation Congrats
Jan              2.8 pounds below goal  
A T.
on 9/23/11 3:54 am - Hamilton, Canada
 Wow, you look great!!!

I am also going through a separation and it is a lot of stress but they say things
happen for a reason!!!

Allison

Most Active