This time tomorrow I will be in the O.R..

Lisa_Toronto
on 8/17/11 4:34 am - Toronto, Canada
 Sounds like you are more than ready.  It's wonderful that you have a big support team.  I'm looking forward to reading your updates!

weight loss includes 25 lbs before optifast         
Gabygee
on 8/17/11 4:41 am - Canada
You know I'll be thinking of you and your sunny smile.
I think you're going to do great!
Just remember to toot a lot, and walk as much as you can.

lovin_life
on 8/17/11 5:19 am - Canada
Thank you SOOOOO much everyone for all your support..it is really great!!.. Each and every one of your comments made me smile!!

Referral sent to Guelph: April 2010        Second app (Nut/ Nurse): Jan. 31st/ 11
Orientation: September 16th, 2010        Surgery information class: May 10th/ 11          
Sleep Study: No sleep apnea                 Surgeon (Dr.Reed): July 19th/ 11     
H-pylori: Negative                                   PATTS: August 12th/ 11
(Nut/SW/Nurse): Dec.9th/10                     Surgery: August 18th/ 11                 
laura S.
on 8/17/11 5:32 am - London, Canada
LOL.. you are EXACTLY one week after me!  I was 11:45 a.m. last Thursday.  Be prepared that they might take you in a bit early.  They did with me because he did such a great job on Susanne that he was done early! 

I'll be thinking of you!  Make sure your fiance texts me to let you know how your doing so I can pass it along to everyone.

*hugs*

Laura

lovin_life
on 8/17/11 6:22 am - Canada

Lol.. well hopefully whoever is before me will be an easy case as well and I get rid of these nerves quicker..lol.. I will for sure have him text  you as soon as he gets any news.. We requested that Dr. Reed come out and talk to my family when the surgery is done.. so he will be able to update you before he even sees me..

Referral sent to Guelph: April 2010        Second app (Nut/ Nurse): Jan. 31st/ 11
Orientation: September 16th, 2010        Surgery information class: May 10th/ 11          
Sleep Study: No sleep apnea                 Surgeon (Dr.Reed): July 19th/ 11     
H-pylori: Negative                                   PATTS: August 12th/ 11
(Nut/SW/Nurse): Dec.9th/10                     Surgery: August 18th/ 11                 
sam1am
on 8/17/11 8:46 am
 Wishing you a safe and easy one!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

joanne_1970
on 8/17/11 9:04 am - Harriston, Canada
I go two weeks from tomorrow and Im hoping I can take it calm like you seem to be doing.  Good luck tomorrow!

Most Active
Recent Topics