Saying good-bye to my worst bestfriend...

lovin_life
on 8/3/11 4:55 am - Canada
Hi Everyone!!
Well my time has come to say GOOD-BYE to the worst best friend I ever had..JUNK FOOD!!..lol.. I start my optifast tomorrow and I actually can't wait for it. For the last couple days I have been having one of my favorite dinner's each night...and now that I have had them and said "goodbye" and can't wait to start my new life!! I actually feel "eaten out" (no, I don't mean the sexual way..lol ).. I feel sick of crap food and I'm looking forward to not eating for awhile ( I may take that back after a week of opti..lol). My surgery is on the 18th and as the date creeps closer I actually feel the fear fading away and the excitement setting in..Thank you everyone for all your help and support thus far!! You are all WONDERFUL!!

Referral sent to Guelph: April 2010        Second app (Nut/ Nurse): Jan. 31st/ 11
Orientation: September 16th, 2010        Surgery information class: May 10th/ 11          
Sleep Study: No sleep apnea                 Surgeon (Dr.Reed): July 19th/ 11     
H-pylori: Negative                                   PATTS: August 12th/ 11
(Nut/SW/Nurse): Dec.9th/10                     Surgery: August 18th/ 11                 
Karen M.
on 8/3/11 5:47 am - Mississauga, Canada
Give it a wave, blow it a kiss, and kick it to the curb as you flip it the bird! lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Moselle
on 8/3/11 6:15 am - Athens, Canada
Great attitude; good luck with the Optifast. I hope you are like me and don't have any issues with the taste.  I wish you much success on your journey.
lovin_life
on 8/3/11 7:28 am - Canada
Thanks for the support!!! LOL Karen.. your post made me laugh..that is exactly what I plan on doing!!!!

Referral sent to Guelph: April 2010        Second app (Nut/ Nurse): Jan. 31st/ 11
Orientation: September 16th, 2010        Surgery information class: May 10th/ 11          
Tanya T.
on 8/3/11 7:55 am, edited 8/2/11 7:56 pm
I did the same I didn't even have the BIG last dinner didn't feel like I needed. I am now on day 5 of Optifast and I have had the hunger feeling and I am really not missing those crap foods. To tell you the truth I feel great I even have more energy in just a few days. I have already said if this is just the beginning I'm in for the ride of my life.
You will do great too!!!

Tanya

Susanne S.
on 8/3/11 8:34 am - London, Canada
That's great! I'm on day 6 of optifast. I didn't really have a big dinner either. I had my fav's for a few days and a finale of my fav chips and dip but i was so full i couldn't eat it all!

Try the optifast with decaf brewed coffee, it's really good.

All the best on your upcoming surgery.

laura S.
on 8/3/11 8:58 am - London, Canada
It sounds like you have a great attitude going in to this and you're going to rock optifast I bet!!!! 

All the best 

Laura

lovin_life
on 8/3/11 9:11 am - Canada
Thanks everyone!!! I really appreciate the support!! You all give me hope that I will make it through the 2 weeks of hell..lmao!!!!!

Mike Terry
on 8/3/11 9:13 am - Staffa, Canada
  Instead of my worst best friend I always referred to it as my unfaithful lover!!!

stewartjackie
on 8/3/11 11:50 am - Pickering, Canada
 Hi, I did pretty much the same and what I find just amazing about Optifast (I'm day 10) is that I have no cravings whatsoever! I have felt hungry a few times, but no cravings at all. I know some people do 3 weeks on it and I would have been happy to do that. I haven't weighed myself but I feel a weight loss and it just excites me for what is to come. 
I agree, all of this support is just amazing!

Most Active