GOT MY FREAKN' DATE!!!!!!!!!!

lovin_life
on 7/19/11 4:32 am - Canada
I met with Dr. Reed today (very nice guy) and I got my freakin' date!!!! I'm so excited.. I start optifast on August 4th and my surgery is booked for August 18th. It is all becoming so VERY real!! I can not wait to start this new chapter of my life and I would like to thank everyone on this board to the help, guidance and support  throughout my journey!! It is moving VERY quick now. I meet the anesthesiologist this Thursday (July 21st) and hopefully they will be able to make my patts on the same day.  Doing the happy dance!!

Referral sent to Guelph: April 2010        Second app (Nut/ Nurse): Jan. 31st/ 11
Orientation: September 16th, 2010        Surgery information class: May 10th/ 11          
Sleep Study: No sleep apnea                 Surgeon (Dr.Reed): July 19th/ 11     
H-pylori: Negative                                   PATTS: August 12th/ 11
(Nut/SW/Nurse): Dec.9th/10                     Surgery: August 18th/ 11                 
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/11 4:38 am
Congratulations! The time will pass by fast.  That's Optifast in the mugs!! See you on the bench!
Cindy
sweetvania
on 7/19/11 4:51 am - mississauga, Canada
conratts girl thats so wonderful u must be so excited and yay u get to do the opti its wonderful i am so happy for you and will make some room for you on the bench
RNY 07/05/11 dr klein!!! love it soo happy xxoo!!
Gabygee
on 7/19/11 4:55 am - Canada
There you go, Jenn!

In no time, you're going to be suiting up in your hospital gown and high-fashion booties for the surgery.

And then you'll be in recovery, and on the road to the new (old) you.

Best of luck

Gaby

lovin_life
on 7/19/11 5:03 am - Canada
Thank you everyone!! It is soo exciting!! I can't wait!!

Referral sent to Guelph: April 2010        Second app (Nut/ Nurse): Jan. 31st/ 11
Orientation: September 16th, 2010        Surgery information class: May 10th/ 11          
laura S.
on 7/19/11 5:49 am - London, Canada
WOOOOOO-FREAKIN-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!  I'll dance with ya!  LOL    I'm so happy for you!!!!!

Laura

lovin_life
on 7/19/11 6:10 am - Canada
LMAO Laura!! Your great!! If only our surgeries were a couple days closer..we could have been hospital buddies...lol

Megan M.
on 7/19/11 6:56 am - Canada
Exciting news!  Time flies from here on in.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

(deactivated member)
on 7/19/11 7:40 am - Canada
awesome congrats .......good luck with you surgery and hope all goes well for you.....
Tanya T.
on 7/19/11 7:33 am
So excited for you..congratulations!!!

Tanya

Most Active