I GOT MY DATE

hjoanneg9000
on 7/8/11 9:31 am - North Bay, Canada
RNY on 10/02/12
That's cool!  It's weird though that the nutrition class is AFTER the surgery.  I hope they didn't mean Sept 8th.  I think I would call to confirm that they didn't make a mistake.
Heather

Tanya T.
on 7/8/11 11:27 am
Oopps my boo boo my nutrition class in on the 21st of July must have been too excited...LOL

Tanya

MrsJButler
on 7/8/11 9:50 am - Canada
 So excited for you Tanya!! It'll be here before you know it!
Carole1974
on 7/8/11 10:12 am - Welland, Canada
OMG that was quick that is awesome you must be excited. I go see the sergeon next Friday so maybe we might have the same class together :)

St Joes Hamilton Ref Sent 01/20/11 Surgery 08/23/11 with Dr.Gmora. My  Tanya T

sam1am
on 7/8/11 10:54 am
 Congratulations, Tanya!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

A T.
on 7/8/11 11:00 am - Hamilton, Canada
 Congrats Tanya!!!

See you at class on July 21, 2011

Allison
northernlight
on 7/8/11 11:15 am - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Congratulations Tanya - that's fantastic!

Okay, I have to say though that I am kind of confused ....

You wrote that you have:
 NUT class on Aug 21,
start Opti on  Aug 23
& surgery on Aug 8
???
Did you mean to write that your surgery was
SEPT 8 ?????

Deb

Tanya T.
on 7/8/11 11:30 am
See with all the excitement I made a boo boo.  My nut class is July 21st, start Optifast July 23rd and SURGERY August 8th.

Tanya

northernlight
on 7/8/11 12:03 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Wow!!! No wonder you're excited Tanya! It will be here before you know it, lucky girl!!!  I'm really happy for you. 

Deb

Carpe_Diem
on 7/8/11 3:17 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I see that it's been a year since your referral and no surgery date yet.  It must be frustrating.  I spend a lot of time in the forums and when I see Canadians get the procedure in Canada, most have a schedule similar to yours.  It just blows me away. Why all those steps?  Is there a fear of litigation? I live in Mississauga and my doctor would not refer me for an OHIP procedure because my BMI is under 40.  I don't have a problem with that.  In fact, he may have done me a favour.  I doubt I could handle the bureaucracy.  I researched a surgeon in Mexico and I'm scheduled for a VSG on Sept 26.  Obviously, it's self pay.  I could have had it this month, but I have a busy summer.  I hope you finally get your surgery date and start your weight loss journey. 

Most Active