Dr Nandagopal

Jennifer D.
on 7/22/10 12:58 pm
Hi All
I have a friend who I hope makes it onto the site asap. She had RNY over a year ago and did not know that OHIP sometimes covers panni removal. Can you tell me how to contact Dr Nanda, does he have a website? What is the process to see him and get OHIP approval?
Thank you
                                      Jennifer
          Thank you Cheri and Holly!
       Think twice, cut once! I've had 3 surgeries now, RNY, VSG and DS .
                                Ask me about the DS or visit dsfacts.com
2002 - RNY
2010 - RNY to VSG
2011 - Full DS-August 24th
                HW 311   SW 306  CW 235  GW 150
jude G.
on 7/22/10 2:15 pm - Canada
she would have to get a referal for a consult to him from her gp. punch his name into google and i'm sure you'll find his contact info.
in the depth of winter, i finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.  ~albert camus.

20 lbs lost pre-op  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jennifer D.
on 7/22/10 6:14 pm
I found his contact info but it comes up as clinical professor at Mcmaster. I would think the phone number is associated with the school as opposed to his practice?
                                      Jennifer
          Thank you Cheri and Holly!
       Think twice, cut once! I've had 3 surgeries now, RNY, VSG and DS .
                                Ask me about the DS or visit dsfacts.com
2002 - RNY
2010 - RNY to VSG
2011 - Full DS-August 24th
                HW 311   SW 306  CW 235  GW 150
Karen M.
on 7/22/10 8:59 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Here's what I found at the Ontario College of Physicians:

http://www.cpso.on.ca/docsearch/results.aspx

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

FatLeave
on 6/21/12 5:45 pm
 I am 10 days post-op FTT with extended incision (fleur de lis)
with Dr. "N"/Nando/Nandogopal, and very happy with the results so far.
Please feel free to follow me on twitter @FatLeave to see my results (pictures of everything including - compression leg machines, binder, drains, set-backs, incisions, results before/after etc) 

Dr. Nando did a fantastic job, has amazing bedside manor and great follow-up care. No question was ever too stupid - trust me I had a lot! 

My panni was covered by Ohip, the extended incision was not.  Please speak to Dr. Nando regarding pricing - but it was totally worth it! Otherwise my waist would not look as contoured!!  Only 10 days post op I can't wait to see what the future brings.
the_final_lap11
on 10/22/12 3:10 am - Barrie, Canada
 I was wondering when you get the referral from your surgeon how long does it take to actually get the panni done by Dr Nandogopal?
FatLeave
on 10/25/12 10:01 am
Gladly, email me at [email protected]
the_final_lap11
on 11/6/12 7:15 am - Barrie, Canada

I just sent you a email with my contact information on it!  I do appreciate your help it would mean so much for me! I don't know how this web site works so i hope i am doing this right!  My email address is [email protected]

the_final_lap11
on 10/25/12 9:23 am - Barrie, Canada

I have questions for you if you would have some time i would greatly appreciate it!

FatLeave
on 11/6/12 10:48 am

Hi, I replied to your email. That method is much preferred.

Most Active