WAY OT: Need help from Vegas locals

SweetSherri
on 4/11/06 6:51 am - Indianapolis, IN
DH and I are planning on retiring to Vegas in 9 yrs (earlier if my company ever offers me early retirement!!). We will be making our 2nd trip of the year there in a few months (6/30-7/7). We're wanting to set up some appointments with Realtors to purchase a house or condo that we'll be renting out till we move there (then either sell & use the money to buy our home or live in it ourselves). If there are Realtors that you trust (or don't trust), please email me their names & email addresses (if they are a positive recommendation). Also, with me being post-op, you know how much food I leave on my plate. Is there any hotels/motels that have in the rooms coffee pots, microwaves, and small fridge's? Searching online, not finding any...but then, it just lists all the major places....which doesn't want you to eat/drink in your room. They all want you to come to their restaurant or use room service each time. If you could send me the contact info for any of them, I'd appreciate it too. Can't wait till we can be your in-city neighbors!! Thanks, Sherri (from Indianapolis, IN) 344/180/140
Stacy in Vegas
on 4/11/06 4:36 pm - Sin City, NV
I can help!!!!! I live in Vegas (originally from Chicago) and I have a good friend who is a nice, honest hard-working realtor. His name is Sam Christos and his cell phone # is (702) 510-0500. I just recently sold my condo and he sold it in 5 days. I am now looking for a small house and he never loses patience with me changing my mind a hundred times. Tell him that Stacy sent you and he will take great care of you. If you have any other questions about Las Vegas, feel free to email me privately. Hope to hear from you soon... Stacy p.s. I will check around for hotels with microwaves and fridges.
Stacy in Vegas
on 4/11/06 4:39 pm - Sin City, NV
oh, and his email address is www.sammychristos.com This site also has a lot of useful information for relocators. Hope this helps... Stacy
SweetSherri
on 4/11/06 9:56 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Stacy, Thank you so much! I sent this info to DH so he can check it out today. There is quite abit on that site! Sherri
Most Active