HELP needed from you Las Vegas folk!

Peter Roehrich
on 4/9/06 12:05 pm - New York, NY
I am organizing a get-together in Las Vegas for a bunch of WLS patients that have all met on the July board. About 15-20 of us are going to meet there for our 1 year anniversary. The problem I'm having is getting help from the hotels. Since we don't need 50+ rooms they are basically ignoring us. The group wants to stay someplace nice on the strip. We wanted to stay at the Paris but they have been extremely unhelpful. Does anyone have a recommendation on someone that can help us. Our needs are simple. We are looking for rooms, a spa package, and a group dinner together. Obviously the dinner needs to be WLS friendly. Thanks for your help!!!
Pat I.
on 4/12/06 1:33 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Peter, Our newest hotel here on the strip is the Wynn, Las Vegas, not sure what your budget is, kind of pricy, but it is a very nice hotel. The Bellagio is beautiful. The Flamingo is an older hotel, but a good value. Since I live here, if you have any questions, please let me know.
hootiebelle
on 5/23/06 7:18 pm - las vegas, NV
Lap Band on 06/12/06 with
Why not try the Suncoast or the Rampart or the new Southcoast while not as exciting as some right in the heart of the strip they may be able to help...
Most Active