:-S Where are all the Nevadan's?

Sharleen Y
on 3/11/06 10:58 am - Las Vegas, NV
I am a newbie and hoped to meet people from Nevada, this board seems to be dead. California, Oregon and most other states are hot with posts everyday. Anyone out there?
Jerryp
on 3/12/06 4:26 am - Winnemucca, NV
Hi shar.Im jerry & i live in winnemucca.Im on a 6 month weight loss program as per my insurance b4 my surgery will be approved.Soo I guess im in a "Holding pattern" Till july or so..Anyway just letting you know that there is aleast one nevaden out here.Will check in later..Good luck
dddareyaa
on 3/12/06 8:41 am - Elko, NV
hi shar p i;m delores i live in elko and i,m looking for a surgen but haven,t found one yet just wanted to say hi would love to share e-mails with you
Sharleen Y
on 3/12/06 10:00 am - Las Vegas, NV
Nice to meet you both, what kind of surgery are you considering? I had lap RNY on Feb 7, 2006. So far it has been pretty good. The first three weeks were the worst, now each day is better. I am on soft foods right now, I don't want to push myself too fast, did that and so I am taking each phase very slow. Take care...
conpat22
on 3/16/06 5:52 am - Beatty, NV
Hey Shar, I had lap RNY on 6-11-04, down 110 lbs. and now looking into having tummytuck, it hangs way down!LOL I live in little ol' Beatty, had surgery in Las vegas, great surgeon, Dr. Simon and am Happy!
Sharleen Y
on 3/16/06 11:26 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Connie, Glad to hear from you. I love Dr. Simon and have just been post op for 5 weeks now. Feeling better each week, but it has been hard to get used to trying to get all the protein down. You have done great, I hope that I can get at least that much weight off. What kind of tips can you give me? Keep in touch anytime.
anamazon
on 3/16/06 9:14 am - Fernley, NV
Hi Shar-I'm Stephanie and live in Fernley. I had RNY Jan 12th and am down 60lbs. Glad your here!!
Sharleen Y
on 3/16/06 11:29 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Stephanie, Nice to meet you, you and I are pretty close, one month apart. Have you had any problems, I had a rough 3 weeks at first, seems to be getting better each week. Glad you are here too, please email me when ever you want.
Proud Military Mom
on 3/16/06 10:29 pm - Reno, NV
Hi Shar.. I'm in Reno.. I have been here two weeks.. I met my husband via the singles board, we got married in January and I finally got moved here from St. Louis!!! Had my sugery 12/14/2004 I am down 120lbs.. I have thyroid disease so my weightloss goes through spurts then stops until my medication gets adjusted then I take off again.. ugh!! but its better than not losing at all!! My husband had his surgery Jan 05 he's down 195 lbs now and of course he looks FABULOUS I peek in here hoping the board will pick up some... hopefully we can get it going Take care Debby
GaldySolo
on 3/17/06 9:02 am - las vegas, NV
Hi shar you are right this forum is dead I never even post here I just happen to see your post I live in vegas and I need peeps from here to talk to so send me an e-mail galdy
Most Active