Recommend a Primary Care Physician...PLEASE!!!

mixedgirl33
on 11/30/05 12:37 am - Las Vegas, NV
I recently moved to Las Vegas and need a primary care physician ASAP! I am having problems with my sugar levels, and have never had any before. My sugar levels are soaring to around 300 after I eat, and plummeting to like 30 about an hour after that. I went to a Tim Nguyen and he basically told me that he doesn't know why it happens, it just does - and to basically deal with it. I'm not satisfied with that answer, nor am I satisfied with him as a PCP. Any suggestions would help. Preferribly someone who deal with post-op care or just someone who is a bit more attentive. Thanks a bunch for your help guys!
prcanmita
on 11/30/05 4:20 am - Las Vegas, NV
I like mine she caters to the elderly So you know she has compasion. She does see patients of all ages I love that she has a lab & x-ray machine on hand so your not running to 10 diff places. Her # is 254-9192 Dr Kimberly Adams. Located off of Rampart & Del Webb which is close to Cheyenne Just check w/ her staff to see if she takes your insurance. Good Luck. Laura M. Las Vegas, NV
angerama
on 12/20/05 5:07 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Debra, I absolutely love my PCP. She is in internal medicine, so the blood sugars are very important to her. Her staff is incredible as well. Here is her information. Tracy Schifini Summit Medical Group 100 N. Green Valley Pkwy Ste. 240 Henderson, NV 89014 702-938-0088 I hope she is on your insurance! Angela Seely
justjey
on 1/5/06 9:23 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Anne Kristensen or Mike Festenese, her PA (who i see 99% of the time) are super! office number is 360-5194 and they are on lake mead and rampart. i would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. jean
Most Active