Are you out there?

conpat22
on 10/20/05 8:58 am - Beatty, NV
I am hoping there is someone in Beatty or Pahrump area that has had the surgery, I had mine 6-11-04 and feel like only rural person around. I don't drive so no support meetings and really need the support of others out there!!! Anyone???
carolyn p.
on 11/19/05 12:29 am - Woodbridge, CA
Hi Honey...I just was browsing thru the state forums and I saw your little cry for help and I just wanted to invite you to the California board-there are many people there with lots of support and the main messge board is always hopping! I hope that you are doing well-I'll bet you've lost a lot of weight since June! My surgery is in 4 more days! Take care and hope to see you around!
conpat22
on 11/20/05 10:32 pm - Beatty, NV
Oh My God! Thank-you so much for your email no one else wrote!!! I just can't believe you would take the time to write me when I know how excited, nervous ect. you are!!! I remember it well the closer to the date the scarier it got and the ups and downs of moods was unreal!!! I wish you all that is good and the beach is "my" place too even tho I have to live in the desert, I'm a Park Ranger with DEVA, I have to see, feel and smell the ocean at least once a yr. or I'm not good!!!LOL My daughter married a LA County fireman and they live in Long Beach so i get my wish as much as possible! Anyway enough about me Do good and be well when can write me please, [email protected]
Most Active