HELLO

JULIE L.
on 10/4/05 3:25 am - HENDERSON, NV
I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI TO YOU ALL .JUST GIVE YOU A BREIF ABOUT ME IAM ABOUT 2 1/2 YEARS OUT . ABOUT 130LBS GONE. JUST MOVED HERE NOT TO LONG AGO I WAS WONDERING IF THERE ARE ANY SUPPORT GROUPS OUT IN HENDERSON JULIE
bonnysia B.
on 10/9/05 8:57 am - sacramento, CA
Hi julie ,my name is wasia I am also new to NV I live in Dayton.I am almost 2 years out and doing well I.i started mty journey at 304 i had lost 59 lbs before surgey not because I had to bu I wanted to be ready for this major change in my life ay way i had surgery Dec,17,2003 i have lost a total of 160 lbs I feel great.sorry about rambling on .i have not found a Dr, yet but am looking .God luck to you and keep in touch. Wasia Brown 12/17/03 363/304/199
~ Dana ~
on 10/11/05 2:49 pm - Henderson, NV
Hi Julie, I just passed my 2 year post-op mark and have lost 115 lbs and doing great. A few struggles in the bad pre-op habits but otherwise great. I also live in Henderson and when I get a chance I attend a support group in Vegas at the Flamingo Library that meets twice a month. I will put the link at the bottom for you. If you have any other questions let me know. Dana Henderson, NV Dr. Nazarian-LivLite 9/26/03 288/173/150 [email protected] http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/LasVegasWLSSupportGroup/
Most Active