Viva Las Vegas!

AnnS
on 8/21/05 9:49 pm - Smyrna, GA
Hey There.... A group of friends from the Singles Board is coming to Vegas over Labor Day....wanted to invite anyone from this board to come out with us....we will be there Sept 1 - 5th....let me know...the more the merrier.... Also, anyone have recommendations on nightclubs to make sure not to miss while we are there? Would love your input... Take care, Ann
Cassandra K
on 8/30/05 5:28 am - Reno, NV
Hi Ann, I'm currently in Los Angeles and about to head back back to Reno. But I might be interested in being side tracked to Vegas on the way...I'd love to get more info..Where are you all staying? Are there any rooms still available? Is it a dog friendly place? (have my small dog with me) thanks Cass
AnnS
on 8/30/05 9:11 pm - Smyrna, GA
Hey Cass... Thanks for the message....we can certainly find room for you in the hotel if you want....not sure about dog friendly though...we are at the Rio Hotel....it may say it on there.... We are staying at the Rio and will be arriving Sept 1 and departing Sept 5th...would love to meet up with more people from the board..there are 9 of us so far..... I will email you under separate cover my phone number in case you want to come... Take care, Ann
Most Active