will be visiting

freddyt.30
on 7/16/05 1:52 pm - Baton Rouge, LA
Hello friends My family and I are serious considering visit vegas and I was wondering can any of you tell me how good is the orleans hotel?or what hotels would you reccommend? I was wondering what places are good to eat(diet friendly of course)?Are there any obesity help events in your city that I need to know about?I was wondering what is some of the attractions I should try to attend?What are the places and things we need to avoid?Thanks friends!!!!!!!!! Fred
Pat I.
on 7/16/05 2:45 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Freddy, As a longtime "Vegan" maybe I can answer some of your questions. Since I live here I have never stayed at the Orleans, but my husband and I have been there numerous times. The hotel itself would probably be considered a medium size by todays standards. Alot of locals go there frequently. It does offer several restaruants, from American, Mexican, Japanese, fast food, as well as a buffet that we have found to be quite good. It also has several different types of entertainment such as movie theatre, bowling alley, live entertainment and lounge. Also, they often have sporting events such as boxing or hockey in the winter. Its location is off of the strip, so you would need to take a taxi or rent a car to get around. As for other attractions, of course you can't miss seeing the Volcano at the Mirage, the Lighted Water Show and Atrium at the Bellagio. If you're bringing kids they would like the Excalibur. There's also "Glitter Gulch" aka Fremont Street, that is kind of fun on Fri or Sat nights as they often have live entertainment. Well, I hope this will be helpful to you. Please feel free to email me if you have any more questions. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WEIGHTLOSS, THAT IS AMAZING!!
Most Active