A Big thank you to Dr. Cambeiro

Laura S.
on 6/21/05 5:59 am - Stewart, MN
I am a 61 year old female that is in the 40 hour plus work week and very active. In recent years I had a problem with excess abdominal pannus from weight loss and multiple abdonimal surgeries. It was a challenge in the hot summer months to prevent yeast infections that occured in the folds. The concern for comfort was a 24/7 problem. To compound the issue I do self cathing for voiding of urine and found it more difficult to do the self cathing with the huge amount of extra tissue to reach around. I did have the surgery in January of 2005 and was very fortunate to have the insurance cover the procedure because of the self cathing. In April I had the second procedure done across the back (to allow for a very pleasing shape as the front was so wonderfully flat) that I paid for myself. The results--- you can't believe the difference in every aspect of my life. My inimate relationship with my husband, my self confidence at work, no yeast infections and not least of all clothes that I can wear without going to huge sizes to accomodate the pannus. Most of all I know I can continue self cathing for a long long time rather than wearing the exteral bag. It has just been a journey that I am so proud of taking. Thank you Dr. Arthur Cambeiro. I have a new attitude and I like what I see in the mirror. Who would have thought someone my age could have a new beginning.
Most Active