info on dr barry fisher

loser1952
on 6/9/05 11:37 am - Logandale, NV
Hi all, Just wanted you to know I did not give up. Guess what, I went to Fresno California and had my Lap Band placed for 6,000. By Dr Edward Felix. If your thinking professional, and tired of the Fisher crew telling you you need a bunch of stuff done thats totally not necessary then go somewhere else. These people are washing each others backs, making $$$$$ off you and your insurance. As long as the insurance or you yourself are desprate enough to pay, they will be willing to take. To date I have lost 24 lbs and its only been 6 weeks. If I had any issues, its with the Fisher Monopoly in Las Vegas, and the abuse I suffered in his office. Glad to see there are new Doctors comming into town to give him a run for his money. Obesitey is in its self an issue. It dosent take a pychologist to tell you that. Get your surgery done and you will be surprised how quickly the issue goes away. Peace out...Peggy
mandy2085
on 3/26/07 6:08 pm - henderson, NV
thank you peggy i amn right there with you she treated me like crap and made me cry then had the addacity to ask why i was crying
Most Active