Dr. Teng

lefthand
on 4/28/05 12:43 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I had lap rny w/Dr. Teng on 3/17/05. He is a very cautious, skilled and caring Doctor. I was reccommended to him by a nurse who also had WLS with him. He has successfully done 100 surgeries now and has had no deaths, leaks, or revisions. Feel free to join our on line support group at yahoo groups. While I was researching surgeons, I inquired about him from everyone in the medical community that I could get my hands on. I did not hear one single negative thing about him. On the contrary, everyone said that he was cautious. My own primary care physician told me that he would have Dr. Teng operate on his own child. Now with that said, do your research, feel comfortable with whomever you chose. There are risks, know them and ask yourself if your willing to take that ste*****t. He will cancel your surgery if you gain weight. He takes this very seriously. Have you attended a support group meeting yet? The dates are on his website. Good luck and God bless.
Billie *.
on 4/29/05 6:17 am - Las Vegas, NV
Melody, Thank you for taking the time to post your opionions and experiences about Dr. Teng. I am considering several different surgeons right now and it is always helpful when someone relates their first hand experiences. I wish you much continued success in your journey. Billie*
Most Active